Michael_Wolfe

I would like to know... - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would like to know if you guys Like or Dislike people who post there facebook page on here and want you to friend them...I have seen it alot more lately also so others have too and came to me and ask if I should delete them or ask them not to post them anymore...So Guys I would like to hear what you all think...

Thx
Mike
G.O.

Posted

. I am not out and have friends and family on facebook.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Dont mind the facebook pages, i find it more annoying that i receive email notifications of new guys posting saying here is my number and skype contact. I am this close to leaving fun gay groups but i dont want to miss on the proper discussion forums that appear in this group

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am on Face Book,but i have not posted it on here.
The only way to find out,is to ask me,via a Private message to me.
I don`t know what other Guy`s might think. ???
But i think that what i am doing could be alot better,and safer than Posting
it Directley on here ???. lol

Posted

I down loaded a friend of mine from another site 2 my Facebook, and then his friend's got involved and started saying the most revolting thing's. The thing is there are even kid's as young as 10 year's old on my facebook (Family Friend's), So i had 2 delete him and his friend's pretty quickly.

Posted

well i have a few from here on my fb page, and ryan dont leave, but i usually get to know them on here first, and my wall has a lot of gay, lgbt, transadvocate, pinknews, change and allout .org, online petetion sites on it,even my family see my wall, but i dont usually add guys who post there link here online.
and there is no pressure to accept, and one can leave anytime, but we remain friends on here, if some of the things that one can post on fb, could be done here, we wouldnt need fb.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do not mind the face book Mike

Posted

I am not sure I understand their concerns Michael? Do they think that people on Facebook will see them and they are not out? If you don't accept someone's invitation on Facebook then you don't have to worry about your closet. I have added one friend from here because we talked about it but I dont see anyone else's gay.com profile so I guess my short answer is I don't mind if people want to do this. If I am missing something please let me know.

Posted

I dont mind it,if they want to post it here its up to the individual if they
want to be friends or not
Maybe there should b a facebook group,or is there?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Guys
Sorry I didn't get back on yesterday but was not feeling good...
This is the reason why I ask the question if someone post a discussion in this group with just a link to his facebook page and "Please add me on facebook" should we allow it are ask them not to post there Fb page on here...

I have been ask by others if I can talk with them or just delete the discussion..I don't want to just delete the discussion I like to know what you all think should happen...Gary has a good point maybe we should have a group like skype were you can talk nothing but Fb and send links to each other Fb pages..

Thank you for your comments and please keep them coming...

Posted

If people want to advertise their facebook pages, why not? Facebook is a crime against humanity in my opinion, but the personal decisions of another should not affect your own judgement. Have fun here on your own terms.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Mike, I do not mind the postings of people's Facebook information. I actually appreciate it and usually add them as a friend there.

Posted

mines on fb and i ask ppl to add me anyways but im ignored so idc

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have just created another New fb page,to post. lol.

Tommy,xxx