WHERE IS THE LOVE? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I'm currently in long distance relationship with Ben,I called it Platonic relationship which has no body contact at all, eventually i love him.How far is our relationship goes?..living in two different world is totally damn hard.But i let God do the rest..

Posted

Good luck, but don't get your hopes up like I did once....

Posted

Agreed with eric,,dont too much hope in it...

Posted

i am afraid the concencus is unanimous. i have been in a platonic relationship and we almost came to blows. so, decided to leave it at that.
but, that's just me. i wish you luck.

Posted

Seems like we've all been thru something like this.
The lesson I've learned is to not get involved with anyone I've met thru the internet, and don't count your chicken till they've hatched (and matured).
If you've already met him face-to-face and things look good, then you're that far ahead, but still I wonder how long it can last if you're apart for so long (I wouldn't know, i've never even had that)

Posted

thank you so much guys(specila mention eric,matthew,paul,markterry) for your comments.as this point of time I just leave it for what it is.lately I found myself busy with the community service and it helps.by the way, it has come to my attention, Do i have to end this relationship with him?..

gud luck guys..

Posted

If you can even call it a relationship... I think that's up to you to decide!

Posted

Nah,,enjoy the ride first..Until one day u realize it cant work no more,,then its time to let go...

Posted

thanks guys! How sex is important in a relationship?.

Posted

sex is good, don't get me wrong. but to me it not that high on the priority list . the top of my list is trust and being able to have a good time together.