Xavier_Stadtfeld

what to do? - Gay Guys! <3

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

I live in a semirural area, which i really love for the most part. what i hate is the lack of openly gay men. there are literally less than 30 openly gay men in the entire county, 25 of whom are too old for me, two are grotesquely whorish, and the other three have no interest in me. basicly i have no option but to move to a city should i ever want to be with anyone, but i cant stand the city. i cant decide what to do...

Flappy_Warbucks
Posted

Maybe you should be a little less picky?

Cities will always be the most populated in regarards to Gay scenes. Rural areas will always have minimal (if any at all) gay people. There is not much on this earth you can do about that.

Move to San Francisco. (i'm not from america, but i heard it's pretty Gay Friendly) and be a happy gayer.

Deal with the card you're delt.

Posted

Move 2 Ireland

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes big cities have more gay life then rural communities but stick with it if you dont like big cities. i am sure you will find some one who really likes you.

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

this will sound silly, but i like a lot of things you cant do in cities. like gardening, hiking, swimming in rivers and lakes. something about having green life around me makes me feel a lot better about everything.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

then stay in a small community and look for some one that will love you for who you are

Posted

LlIKE I SAY MOVE TO IRELAND, WE ARE ALL GREEN HERE

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The Irish are a gay friendly bunch I wish I could go there but the cards were dealt for me will not let that happen

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I gess,that you could alway`s try, coming to the U.K, ???? lol

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

lol, i've always kinda wanted to. im a bit of an anglophile

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Xavier
Is there a city that you might be able to go to and still be able to go back home that nite...I come from a town that had only 1 gay guy in it..but I was able to get to the city as we call it in the Mt's LOL...and was able to go to the bar there...Yes we had Gay Bar back in my day...LOL..I just wonder anyway on that...Maybe it helps...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Mike I did not know they had them is the horse and buggy days LOL LOL

Alfawolf

Keith_Imeson
Posted

well this is the site to get the news out that your looking for someone wish you luck

Posted

Same problem for me but ironic thing is, no openly gays here in a CAPITAL city lol some would find its lucky you get to born outside of traditional asian countries. Well atleast I'm luckier than some1 who might get hang or die from tons of flying rocks/ vergies ( I just exagerate it lol it's only jail sentance now that they finally know how to spell m e r c y, mercy)