Jony_Star

Love Songs - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

what are your top 3 love songs???...here are mine...

-I Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Andrea Bocceli
-Somos Novios (Spanish Version of It's Impossible) by Andrea Bocceli ft Christina Aguilera
-The Rose by Leann Rimes

what about you guys???...and no i'm not in love...being a romantic kind of guy...i can't help but to like love songs...lol...in fact i think it's the love songs that keeps my hopes of finding my soulmate stay strong... = )

SAM_QIU
Posted

the songs i love almost are chinese,i like the song the feeling is sad ,it seems that talking about myself.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Being a bit older mine are from a different era; the 1960's....

Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
Cherish - The Association
Soul & Inspiration & You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brother....

Good thing you only asked for 3 (I know I did 4).. I could go on and on and on.......

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I can't help falling in love with you came out by Elvis that made it a great hit

Algfawolf

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

song bird ---- fleetwoodmac
the rose -------- bath house betty ( aks bett middler)

i will awleys love you ------ whitney houston

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The three what i Like are, = Eleanor Rigby The Beatles, A hard day`s night The Beatles Light my Fire The Door`s Bye the way,guy`s,one of my most Faverite Band`s are The Door`s.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have not even thought about it Babo, i can not say that it is a love song but earth angel is one of my favorite

Posted

cool choices guys...some i've heard...others i haven't...might check em out later...when i have the time...

Posted

If you leave me now ........ By Chicago.
In The Livinng Years......... By Mike And The Mechanics .
The Day Before You Came...... By ABBA.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The best rock band was The Animals But the all time best singer was Elvis

Alfawolf

Posted

no self control, by laura brannigan
living on a prayer by bon jovi
black juju by alice cooper

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

What About Love ~ Heart
Two Out of Three Ain't Bad~ MeatLoaf
Hurting Eachother~ Carpenters
...... i have a lot more than three

Posted

well heart is bonnie tyler and a good few songs she did, "if you was a man & i was a woman" and holding out for a hero is another.

Posted

'lucky' - jason mraz and cobie caillat

'make you feel my love' - bob dylan but i prefer the adele version

someone like you - adele

Anderson_Bertrand
Posted

There are so many great ones.

Falling Like Rain - Tina Turner
Love Rain - Jill Scott ft. Mos Def
Love Calls - Kem

Dave_Mack
Posted

Someone mentioned LIGHT MY FIRE by THE DOORS. There was a slow verion about a year later by a blind man named José Feliciano. He had a #1 hit with it here in the US. Throughout the history of pop/rock music there have been so many songs that say LOVE. Whether in the title or lyrics. One that comes to mind is a multicultural song by Nat "KING Cole L-O-V-E. Each line for the 4 letters was in a different language. If anyone wants it EMAIL me and I will send as an MP3 file. It's very nice.

One request to all. I know for many English is NOT a primary language but to those whom it is can you please SPELL CHECK. Someone posted about a beatles song ELEANOR RIGBY calling it HELENA Rigby. It makes it even harder for NON English readers to understand if its misspelled.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I liked light my fire it was good I also loved L O V E it had a good sound too

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I also like Elvis, as well. lol.

Randy_Martin
Posted

I look to you - Whitney Houston.
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
The Rose - Bette Midder.

Really would loved to have heard Elvis sing 'I will always love you'. Would have been amazing.

Posted

I saw Laura Branigan and Heart mentioned two of my favorites... you ever listen to Laura Branigan sing Power of Love?? Otherwise I'm hung up on Erasure "Give me a little respect" and others lo.