Chud

I now understand that I'm not meant to be happy - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well guys, things worked out well between me and the guy I was dating.
So well in fact that last night we started a relationship (I still haven't changed my relationship status) so yeah right now I'm in a relationship.
But I'm not going to be in relationship with him much longer, because his mother got a job, it should be all smiles and congratulations but the fucking job is in Canada!
So my boyfriend of one day is going to be moving to Canada in the next few weeks, he said to me that the night before he goes we're gonna spend the entire day together until he flies out, we're going to keep in touch.
I know now that I'm not meant to be happy, what are the chances of me landing a perfect b/f and then him having to move to Canada? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?
So it's obvious that I'm not meant to smile, so I'm done with all this, I've had enough, I can't get a boyfriend so I'm not going to bother, I can't deal with this!!!

Richard_Andrew_Kennedy
Posted

There are lots of other colorful Fish in the sea
Im sure you will find another boyfriend
soon

Posted

i dont think you bf would want you to feel/act like that

and happieness doesnt come from the bf it comes from the time you spend with them and if you keep in touch you can try long dis.

in other words Your life isent over if your single just means you have to keep moving forward

Richard_Andrew_Kennedy
Posted

Very true

David_Cloud
Posted

Richard, that sure is bad luck...... but if I may make a suggestion, go ahead and enjoy each other's company till he has to go. Happiness is a great emotion and you will hopefully be able to part with good memories even if there's tears in your eyes. Sharing good times together is a great work-out for your emotions and the fitter you keep your emotions the more tuned in they will be to enjoying existing and taking on new friendships....+ hopefully the next relationship! and who knows ? Maybe his Mum will change her mind....

Posted

well i'm sorry to hear that your happiness with your new boyfriend is short...but don't make the mistake of placing all of your happiness in one person...because it will only destroy you as you probably feel already...it's great to know you found someone who has made you happy and shared good times...but as it's been suggested...maybe you can try having a long distance relationship...and if you don't really believe those will work...then take the time to recover emotionally and move on...it will all be alright...it's not the end of the world...sure guys like him are rare...but well at least you know they exist...it's just a matter of finding the right one that meets all your needs...we can only hope his mom changes his mind...or who knows...maybe in the future you'll meet up again...the point is...don't lose hope...because when you finally give up...you're not only shutting the door on your happiness...but probably on the happiness of who you're meant to be with...so stay strong and know that you're boyfriend is out there...unless you feel like this guy is the one...then just keep in touch and wait for the day you guys get back together...i hope this helped a little bit...and don't forget you still have your friends here on Gays.com...we always got your back...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't know what you think of but if had the chance to move to Canada I would jump on it.I made the mistake of coming to Texas and not going to Canada.I will regret that as long as I live.

Alfawolf

Posted

I agree Alfawolf...my sweetie moved here from the states and he is delighted with the move. I don't know how old you are or what your circumstances are Richard but stay in touch with this bf and who knows you may have the opportunity to join him or maybe..just maybe he might return to England. It's so easy to tell you not to despair but I didn't meet Matt till I was in my mid fifties, so there are still lots of opportunities out there for you. By the way Canada is a great country to live in so be happy for your bf's opportunity to come here.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Sure hope its not Dean. Have not heard from him or seen any posts in several weeks... Sure miss him....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Richard,Never say Never, and it is a great shame that your b/f is moving
to Canada with his Mom. But as this door closes then another door,will
open for you,some whare along the Line. The main thing is that you might
not see it at the moment,but you will get over this Great Loss,and your Life
Will go on. lol. Tommy,xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Richard, look at all who is replying to your discussion. you have all of us to lean on. you will find some one for you sooner or later but you will find some one babe

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Richard,
Homer is right.
You have got all of us to Lean on. lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if i was closer, you would be my first pick for a boyfriend sexy Richard

Posted

I Lived in Canada For 9 Month's, and wow what a Beautiful Country, Maybe Richard u should really think about a move after ur Schooling, i gurantee u will Love that Country.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it is too cold for me in canada

Posted

Homer, we have central heating..lol..and when it's cold you just stay under the blankets and cuddle in your igloo..lol You need to toughen up :0)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will toughen up if i can have at least 6 guys to keep me warm lol

Posted

i love the cold...but not too cold...lol...

Posted

Not a problem...I'll put an add in the want adds..let me know when you'll be here and I'll see what we can do..if we can't get the guys will the wood stove do? lol I added some pictures of the snow storm we had a few weeks ago in our album just for your benefit scardy cat..lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol okay i am not a scardy cat lol, i just dont like the cold. i would be infront of the wood stove and i would never move from it lol

Posted

How many times do I have to tell you people I live in WALES!!!
NOT England, HUGE difference to Wales and England.
WALES, WALES, WALES, WALES, WALES, WAAAAAAAAAAALES!!!
CYMRU, CYMRU, CYMRU, CYMRU, CYMRU, CYYYYYYYYYYMRU!!!
We have a totally different language then England, I'm Welsh, NOT English!!
Will someone please read my profile for once and look up on the differences of Wales and England PLEASE!!!!

Posted

Ah Richard, some people get Ireland mixed up as they think we are part of the UK, Yep it does annoy me, but i do send them a private message just 2 put them right, as i dont want 2 offend anyone from the UK. , Oh yeh sorry about the French Result, I really thought we had them on the Rope's.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

richard i had the same thing happen to me only the guy got married to a girl and is still living in the same town and were still best friends and i love still love him so much but can,t show my feelings i think it,s better that your love is gone so you can move but still keep him as a good friend

Posted

well richard ivers, you stay in eire, a separate country now, but at one time linked to the british empire, as was canada, and the united states of america, as for richard davies, yes your in wales, but an easy mistake to make, i did it with a guy from carmarthen, accidently said england, but then i get some on here thinking scotland is england as well, at the moment it is still the uk, but in the future may not be, because if we go independent, wales wont be far behind.
And richard , you have had rotten luck for the last few months, dont leave, and stick with it, your luck should change for the better, hopefully soon.

Posted

Sat., March 10th, 12, 18:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Interesting Conversation to Say the Least. in April 78, I Moved from quebec to Canada Leaving Behind a Disasterous Relationship. He Got Married, I was Out a
Lot of Money etc, Its 34 Yrs Later, I Did Very Well in Canada - Calgary. Learned a LOT About the WEST & Canada's North. Forestry, Mining, the Petro Chemical/Oil/Gas Sectors of the Economy Plus Transportation - Rail. I'm Also
in a Relationship With a Guy - 24 Yrs.
I've Learned a Lot in the Time I've Been in the West, More Then if I Had Stayed in quebec. Also Learned a LOT About Relationships & People as Well Gay/Straight.
Canada - GREAT Place to Live (West) Relationships. Its What You Make of It and It Takes a Lot of Hard Work. Canada! We are the "True North, Strong & Free".
Tnx,
Operater.