Xavier_Stadtfeld

Coming Out - Gay Guys! <3

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

Coming out was very easy for me, i have a very accepting family and i never had any closed-minded friends, but i know it isnt for a lot of people. im interested in other peoples' stories though. When i told my dad he was rather indifferent, both my sisters thought took it as an invite to set me up with all their gay friends and only one of my three brothers had anything negative to say. when i told my friends they just looked at me weird and we went on like nothing had happened

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,
I am not Out my self,but on the other hand,if any one,ever did ask me,
Are you Gay,? Then i would say YES,and vary proud of it too. lol.
Tommy,xxx

Posted

I'm out and proud Came out last week.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i did not have to come out, every one knew i was gay

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I know that i dont know you, James, but well done for Coming out. lol.
Did you come acrossed any,problem`s,at all,for when you came out then,??.
Tommy,x

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

takes courage to face that uncertainty. it seems they world sees you differently sometimes, but know that different is not always bad.

David_Dubber
Posted

Have to agree with Homer..............did not specifically 'come out' but everybody knew from an early age as I never was with or had a girlfriend

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea well with me David, it was bad but it got worse when i turned 11. i was raped by a 21 year old and he got away with it

Rickie_White
Posted

oooooooooooo i and gay and proud to be a tg girl , i have been out all my life , yousee i live in the best city in the world san francisco and it great to be gay there andi do love that i and gay love Rickie

Blake_Buck
Posted

Gay is a gift. http://boyonboys.com/

Posted

I came out 2 my Family Using The Irish Language, so they didnt have a clue what i said, they thought i said i was off Golfing

Rickie_White
Posted

when i can out ,wow that good . will my brother don,t talk to me , but that ok . it through lost , you see i and transgender, i dress as a girl . i love it i and very fen and i all way want to be a girl, so i had my tit done , i do love men and i love black men , so if you ask me if i and gay , i woll tell you yes yes and i love it i and proud to be gay love one hot gay tg Rickie

Posted

nice to see all you guys and girls having a good discussion, my family never ever knew, until last year, when on here " allan is updating his profile on gays.com" was also posted on my fb page, it was a saturday morning, and a few at the work have fb on the phone, so they saw this and checked out gays.com and found out it was a social network for gays, and others.
On the monday and back at work, they all had differcultity talking with me, as was not sure if it was a mistake, and did not want to ask the question.
As for my sis, well we talked and she was fine with it, as is my son & daughter, in fact my daughter knew before anyone else, she helped me get online, as did my sis.
For me there is no going back, and since then i feel a lot better, and have a lot of friends on here, who accept me for who & what i am, and to me thats important, now i have something to live for.
Thanks guys.

Posted

richard you need to sort this one out with your family, i know we have talked about things, and both you and your sis have problems, and then there are no doubt family problems as well, but dont leave things to long , i know you love them, and dont want them hurt, but keeping it quiet, may lead to problems later on , with hurt on both sides.
And i hope that wont happen.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx allanxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I must admit i feel well at home on here,and to be honest with you all.i think that this Site, knock`s all the other sites what i have been on,into a cock hat. I don`t know if i am speaking out of turn now or not ??. But i feel as if i found a Family. This might sound right wierd,but it`s the way i feel. lol.

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Tommy,

No you are not speaking our of turn and, yes, we are all family

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank you David,

Posted

dont forget richard me and ricky, and lots of others who havent commented yet david & tommy, there is supposed to be 82,000 on here, and they are part of this family as well, and guys i have just invited a new friend to get here and come and chat with you all, be nice to her, she is like me and ricky, but make friends with karen (karen kerr) thats her name, thanks.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i came out to my mom because she did not want to believe it, she hated me for saying it and to this day we do not speak at all

Posted

Her Loss Babe

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks sexy

Tommy_Storey
Posted

All what i am trying to say Allan,is,it just nice to Belong ( just as you do
Allan ). and it is just a good possitive Feeling. ( would you agree ? ).

I also would say that these same feeling`s what i am talking about are Vary,Vary. wide spread across the entire site.whitch can`t be nothing but
a big Plus. And after all said and done,each and every one of us on
the site are all singing from the same hyme sheet as it were,we all stick
together,and, and help each other out, just like one big FAMILY.
This Allan,is whare i was coming from, in the last Comment,i wrote. lol
Tommy.xxx