Joey_Thompson

Just wonderin.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I was srxualy abused by two cousions it started befor i can rember untill i was 7 or 8.
I personaly shave my pubic area.
What i am wondering is do people who were not sexualy abused prefer their pubic area.
So would people who were NOT abused please post their preference on themself.
and like wise for the people who were sexualy abused state that they were. We dont need to know exactly what happened. And please state your aproxomate age.
This is a physcology study I am doing on regression and sexuall abuse.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Joey, No,no, I have never ever have been Abused,ever,in my whole Life. But i am not Shaved,in my public area,at all. The reason,i think,is that i have never ever,thought about,Shaving my public
area,at all,ever. lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well i am 43 Joey and i like my hair cause it feel nice down there

sumyngcum
Posted

yes, i shave....and i am 60...guys like the cleanliness of it....i think....

Posted

hi Joey,Im 52 and im not shaved i find the hair sexy on a guy

Randy_Noble
Posted

i think many people who give blow jobs want you to be trimmed cause nobody wants to get hair in their mouth. also how old where your cousins i know as a child i think we all do some things that are more related to being curious and are not really meant to be abusive i luv the difference in guys some smooth some are bears but personally i would hate to suck a small cock that wasn't trimmed

David_Cloud
Posted

I am over 50 too. I have had no abuse and I have chosen to be shaved smooth for years. It's one of those things I that I choose to do because I feel more sensually aroused.....like I always sleep naked, alone or with company. Almost all the gay guys I have met in the UK are smooth shaved as well. I would say it is the most popular way right now.

DAVID_DOTSON
Posted

i was raped when i was 5 yrs old but i liked it so much that all my childhood i was a sexual predator of adult males--when i wanted to have fun i did-- i hate no hair down there its fun to play with and i don't mind picking the hair out of my teeth--in my 50's now

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi David,
I alos hate no hair down there.................just does not look right

Posted

Fortunately I had no experience to be abused, but I agree with Randy Noble. Have hair in the body it's natural of man's body, but not exaggerated, even because of hygiene,
Always keep your body hair trimmed is advisable.
I like guys who have hair trimmed in the body, it's so sexy !

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Now you have got me thinking about not having any Public hair down there.
I just might try Shaving down there now, ( ??? ).
After you have started to Shave down there, How often do you have to Shave
there after, then, ?????. lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aw Richard your so sweet lol my sexy teddy bear lol

Posted

Tommy,

It depends from person to person, there are people who like to have pubic hair, but if you do not have no problem to have, if you want let it grow but not too, trim with small scissors or electric trimmer.
Particularly I trimming once a week.

Posted

Hahahaha, Thanks Homer !

Posted

I'm a hairy guy, this I'll admit. But, I like my hair. I was never sexually abused or anything like that... However, I used to shave, upon request of boyfriends. Again, however, I refuse to do so anymore. I have found a group of people who enjoy the fact that I have body hair. And quite frankly, body hair is a huge turn on for me. It's like cuddling with a teddy bear!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome Richard sexy teddy bear, @ Andrew Rountree, i love hairy men

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank`s,Richard, lol, xxx

Posted

well usually i prefer a shaved body, thats no hair on my arms and legs as well, but then how many of you sometimes crossdress, a guy in a mini, with hairy arms and legs, what a turnoff.
As for abuse, no , been raped as a young guy, and like having sex with a man, it opened a whole new world for me at that time, up to then an effeminate man, not knowing why i was that way, hell i would have commited suicide by 20, at the time the way my life was, it was hell.....

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

i was not abused and i prefer to not be smooth shaven. my ex was abused by his uncle when he was little, and he is the same as me on his preference.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well,Allan,
I am glad that you came though that part of your Life. lol.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I have never shaved my pubes. But I have done it to others. I have heard of young teens being shaved as a prelude to being spanked. Reminds them they are still "boys".