Jony_Star

Not Sharing the Year - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

every time i see that someone new winking at me or sending me a friend request...i check out their profile...and notice that most people...(including myself)...only have the month and day appear on...i know my reason...cuz i love to keep people guessing...lol...how about some of you???...what are you hiding???...lol...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Jony,
Yes,i am not hiding a single thing. lol

I am now 63 , and i will 64 this July.and i am proud of the fact that i am now
the age,what i am now,vary much.

If any one ever ask`s me, what my age is,i will alway`s will tell them, lol.
Tommy,xxx

sumyngcum
Posted

hey John...u r right....but, i could not find a way to put in the year....i am 60 and still feel 30....with a great body and parts too...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you don't put the year down it is because you afraid that you won't be wanted or you trying to lie to people.

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am not hideing any thing Babo, i am 43 and proud of it. and your about 22 years old Babo

Posted

I'm out and proud to be myself. I'm a open book !

Al_Humbert
Posted

I found that my default when i joined a couple weeks a go, the site did not publish my year of Birth, I have since changed that. I am proud to me alomost 50, and still have the mind and sex drive of a 38 old something man....

Posted

aww...Homer you're terrible...i'm 24...and i'll be 25 in 6 more days...i got nothing to hide...but as i said...i like to keep em guessing and see what they say...i also got nothing to hide...but i'm not afraid of anything...eventually people will know my real age...

Posted

well glad to see you all not practicing ageism, because it dont matter in sex, and if you havent guessed it i am in my 50's, but then i just say i am over 21, so i can get into pubs without identification.
homer and jony ask sexy trooper how old he is, and see what he says, ha ha, god he will just hate me for that, ah well all is fair in love & war , richard, lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Allen, sexy trooper is 35 years old. Jony you look so much younger sexy Babo, i still love you any way lol

Richard_Edwards
Posted

My birth year is on my profile. I guess I'm the oldest guy here.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I had my year of birth for a while but then I started getting worried about privacy (idebpntity theft)?so I changed it.

Posted

i know i get that a lot...some guys still think i'm 18...but nope...that is about to be 7 yrs ago...lol...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I believe that you hide your age you are hiding more than that.

Alfawolf

Posted

I believe that you hide your age you are hiding more than that. ²

Posted

who me???...not really...i mean yea we all have our little secrets...but well it's nothing bad...in fact i've shared secrets over the time...and well it's not like everyone is gonna reveal their secrets online...secrets are fine so long as they're not going to hurt anyone and it only affects yourself...but there are some secrets that although you're entitled to keep them to yourself...it's best to be honest and let people know...but i wouldn't be suspicious of everyone who doesn't have their birth year on here and claim that they're hiding something...even tho it's true...it's not called hiding...cuz everyone has the right to have their secrets and only they can choose to reveal them or not...this is going a little off topic...eh but i don't mind...

sumyngcum
Posted

dennis mix....dave here...sorry, but i could not install my age on my profile when i did sign up...do not know why...but i believe i put it in my profile comments...please correct me if i am wrong...an an apology will be forthcoming...p.s. canadian by the way, as i saw ur comment earlier....are u sure they would let you in?....lol...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I don't really think so, Joey.

Posted

guys guys...calm down...this was just a little tease...i was only joking...i'm not saying people should have the obligation to reveal their birth year...cuz like i said...even i don't reveal my birth year...so it's not a big deal...let's just chill...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am always chilled for you Babo lol

Posted

thanks Homer...nice to know that not everyone gets so serious...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

what good is it if every one gets too seriouse about life? every one needs to laugh now and then