Homer_Bozarth

condom sucking? - Gay Guys! <3

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Richard,that is alright. I don`t,mind doing that my Self, ( Strawberry Flavour
, Yum.Yum,), lol, Tommy,xxx

Posted

Yeah, I don't understand it...I have had a couple of guys put on a condom before I sucked them...Why? I try to explain that they can't catch anything from Me if I have their cock in my mouth, and they tell me that They are clean. And I couldn't agree more: the taste is Awful! Even the flavored ones don't cut it. The taste is gone too quick, adn you can still taste the rubber in the flavor anyway. UGH! Besides, I love the feel and taste of a real cock in my mouth...not some synthetic wrapper :-P

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Patrick,i cannot agree with you more. You connot beat the Real Taste of a
Real Cock.in your mouth. ( mmmm nice ). lol.

Posted

You can catch stuff from a vlow job the persob fiving and the person receiving. Such as hepatitis if you have herpes of the mouth etc.. lol
I dont like the taste of cock i like the feel of it on my mouth and the taste of their cum. O.o

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

so what you are saying is that there are guys who feels that they can catch stuff from guys who give head? that tells me that guys wear condoms are afraid of catching something

Posted

If thats how you got to look at it then go ahead. I look at it as someone being responsible for their health.

Posted

Some Guy's are Afraid of Catching A Big Wild Atlantic Salmon.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

and you saying that i we are not being responsible Joey?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thank you for your opionion Joey

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

if you dont like sucking a guy with a condum on than do do it
why complaine about somting you dont like bvut do it anyways its your choise to do it or not,finr a guy who will do it with out

Posted

It is disconcerting to do it with condoms, but who does that is valuing your health

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you did not offend me Joey

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks sexy teddy bear

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Tachuwe, i am not complaining, i am just wondering how many guys any one else has met that want their rods sucked while they wear a condoms

Posted

well guys interesting answers, but lets take this discussion back , in the 80's , most men, even gays did not use condoms, this despite the danger of std's, and i am not talking about hiv, or aids if you prefer to call it, that was at that time only the latest std, and people thought all sorts of rubbish, that you could catch it kissing, or drinking out of a cup or glass that someone else has used.
When Rock Hudson was diagnosed with the virus, a lot in hollywood got worried, the actors stopped kissing for a while, worldwide hysteria was rife, and the gays got the blame, as well as the drug users. Just as sailors got the blame for spreading syphilus worldwide, and thats still around.
During that time i used to have at least 10 guys a week, couldnt care less even if they were straight or not, it to me was a lot of fun, and some even paid handsomely for it.
In todays world we dont wish to catch hiv, but what was the last count 40million, or even more?
It is a danger we all run, in our lifestyle, but so is getting beaten up, raped, and even murdered, thats life.
So when a guy asks you to use a condom, ask him has he ever tasted one, and if not, to try his condom in his own mouth and see if he likes it.
Me personally, i would just not use a condom, as the taste is like rubber, and takes hours to get rid of, even with drinking rum.
But it is up to you, nobody is forcing, or condeming any of you for your own choice, and remember its just not us guys, the girls dont like the taste either, and if one is doing felatio on a woman, the prefer it to be real, not with a rubber on your tongue either.
Sex has to be fun, or whats the point, whatever the gender.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

back then they did not care about any thing but sex until aids came out. then every one was scared

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I like sucking on a dick not rubber.....

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i never said you were complaing if yoiu read what everyone has said so far a few people are and its there choise to do so o not its like this if you suck me off and i want a comdom on and you say no i say ill find some one who will thats allits your choise to choose to suck it orr not and if you do than dont complain its yiur choise to do it

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks for clearing that up for me Tachuwe, i am sorry if i sounded harsh to you. i am just trying to see what other people think about it. i apreciate your honesty

Posted

I have sucked a guy off with a condom on and it didnt taste aweful. If you dont like the taste get flavored condoms...thats what they are for. I dont always demand that a guy put on a condom...its nice to suck dick without one...but i wont suck them all the way because you can get std's from cum, and I'm not taking that chance. In a perfect world id suckl lots of cock swallow lots of cum and have an amazing time ...but in this day and age health comes first.

Blake_Buck
Posted

All boys, all the time. http://boyonboys.com/

Posted

Hey Guy's just 2 let ye Know My Nickname Is DICK

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your still my sexy trooper baby