Homer_Bozarth

condom sucking? - Gay Guys! <3

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

how many men gets asked to suck other gay men off while they wear condoms? to me that is stupid and it is gross due to the taste of the condom. does any one else agree with me?

RompinRick
Posted

I agree. Condom taste alful.

Heebie999
Posted

Tried it once. It really does taste awful.. the with a nonoxynol-9 impregnated lubricant on it.. EWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i wonder if the guy that ask some one to give them blow jobs with condoms on has ever tasted a condom before?

David_Cloud
Posted

Here in England I have NEVER been asked to wear a condom to get sucked off and have never gone to suck a guy who wore a condom. I wouldn't do it for him if he did. We also have quite a taste for cum as well.....The idea of condoms for BJs sounds awful to me !!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

don't it though

Posted

well if i am giving someone a bj, i dont use a condom, and as long as you dont have cuts in your mouth or gums, its relatively safe.
when finished i usually rinse my mouth out with some dark rum, that should kill any virus, and tastes good.
There is a little known disease that gay men can catch, and it can cause cancer, which unfortunately over here men are denied treatment, but women get treated.
Hopefully that one will be sorted soon, and the percentage is only 5%, so its not a high rate.
But that wont stop me having fun sucking and licking.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol you go Allen lol

Posted

and anyway homer we both know that years ago we did not use rubbers, even anal was done barebacking, condoms are a recent safety device, and should be used in anal, but a bj waste of condom, and as others have stated it tastes juckkk, and anyway some of us like the taste of cum.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i know i do Allen

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the reason i am asking is because a 55 year old man had asked me to suck him off while he was wearing a condom

Posted

You already know my thoughts on the subject, Homer. Besides, cum just tastes amazing!

David_Cloud
Posted

Homer, with the 55yo man it might be that he had some knowledge or concern about his own sexual health situation and so the best way forward might have been not to blow him at all...?

gstanescu84
Posted

I think everyone would agree. Id rather the real thing both up me ass and in my mouth. But due to hiv issues, condoms a must in da ass.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I think they taste pretty nasty too!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I had one guy force them on me once to suck him off. He was a doctor.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

thay do make oral condoms so try cherrie or grape or any outher flavor thay some guys do ask its a safe sex thing but thats a spice to life and ones choise in the matter

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Ya Tachuwe, you are right. There's always that possibility and if someone really wants it they cabin chose those. We all do have a choice.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

So how 'bout it Homer? Lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i told the guy i would give him head but i would not give him head with a condom on. sorry guys thats how i feel about it

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

that's understandable Joey

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Homer, please don't feel like you have to apologize to me. I'm totally with you. I don't like the feeling of silicone in my mouth. It's a texture issue for me!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I agree with all of you in the respect that giving a BJ to some one who is wearing a condom is a big no,no,to me too. lol

Posted

My Guy Love's 2 put Strawberry Flavoured Lube on my Cock before he Blow's Me.