Jony_Star

I'm Being Sucked In By My Creativity - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok well i used to make simple crystal bracelets before...and well at 1st it was great people were buying them...after a great start...it came to a complete halt...it was a horrible let down...i felt bad that my mother and sis invested their money in it...so now it's starting to slowly pick up again...and well my neighbor wants me to make her another bracelet...but i don't have the color anymore...and well my mom told me i should buy more crystals...but after looking at all the colors i wanted a little bit more than what i needed...and i just feel like i'm being sucked in by me wanting to be creative...i mean it's not a bad thing i guess...but i just don't wanna go back to getting excited and then feeling disappointed...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

take it slow Baboo, once you get the hang of it, you will never want to stop

Posted

well i never wanted to stop...but i just had to...i wasn't selling anymore and i ran out of money...so that was the end of that...but now it's picking up slowly...and i don't mind...but well i just really need a job and i hope i get one soon...i mean i would love to create beautiful pieces of art and sell them...because crafts are fun and it's what i enjoy...but i gotta admit that at the end of the day...i can't survive on crafting alone...i have to go back to school and study a profession...but believe you me...nothing would make me happier than to be creative all day...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Before you know whare you are Jony,you will be another Donald,Trump.

Through having a Dream,pure hard work,and have lot`s of Luck,your Hobby
could become a nice little income for you in time. lol.

But alas i will not do you any harm what so ever,for you to go back to School
to Lern as much as you can about. your ( now ) hobby. lol , Tommy,xx

Posted

well i doubt i'll be another Donald Trump...and to be somewhat honest I don't want to be...lol...but i hope it works out...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

If you can keep,all of your Dream`s intact,then it can`t do nothing else,but
to work out. lol, Tommy,xxx

Posted

jony, thats the last person anyone would want to be like, a total arse, and most of scotland hate his guts.
Jony do both be creative, and be cautious, and continue to look for a job, and just take things as they come.
In the end i think you will do alright, its just getting started thats the hard part.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Babo, switch things up, make crystal beads then maybe some thing else then come back to crystal beads then make key chains or something like that

Posted

yea maybe you're right...i gotta have some type of variety...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i make all kinds of necklaces and key chains, i also make latch hook rugs for the home and christmas gifts for christmas bizarrs. that is how i keep my self buisy and it is also a way to keep my mind at piece

Posted

oh yea...that's what i loved when i 1st started...i felt really peaceful and happy...i was bad at making chain links in my art class...lol...so i gave up on key chains...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it is really easy to make key chains Babo, i will teach you if you want

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

they take alot of practise

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i believe in you Babo

Posted

you two definately need to meet up, and practice the arts & crafts together.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I also belieave in you as well,Jony.
You are a vary good Guy,and i know that you will make it in the end, lol
Tommy,xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

AW your welcome sweet Babo. Thanks Allen

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome Babo