David_Jones_54443

I have a question.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Has anyone on here had any experience with guys that like totally flip out for no reason when you refuse to give them nude pictures of yourselves? Like what's with that?

Just the other day some guy from here kept asking and asking for nudes and then he got soo mad when I refused to send him anything and kept telling me how much of a jerk I was. Like what?

haha sorry, I just had to express my frustration at this situation XP

Posted

to be honest if some i didnt know well enough to trust, asked me for photos i block them dont sell your self short. but if you wish to do this then do its your choice. but remember once the photos have been taken they could appear anywhere

Posted

david what richard has said is right, and next time use the block button, and let one of us know as well, and we will sort it out, homer and tim and mike will help too.

Posted

and david you were right to post this up for all to see.

Pendragonworld
Posted

I'm all new to this site, but did experience something similar on another, one guy totally went nuts with me cause I hadnt got any pictures for him, he accused me of leading him on!!! LOL, some crazy folk out there!!

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

I'll say...well done David all ways post for all to see and comment on.

David_Cloud
Posted

David, I wonder whether this persistent guy had 'exposed' himself by sending you his 'nudes' already before trying to get you to send him yours.....I bet he hadn't!!!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,David,

Yes i agree with Richard,on this one.
You are a vary nice Lookiing guy,with the rest of your Life in front of you.and
you don`t have to take crap like this.ever,off,of Any one. lol.
Just BLOCK,this Joker,for good. lol. Tommy,xxx

Posted

well i get asked alot for my email address and nude photos,,1 i dont have any nude pix2 i wudnt send em if i had and 3 i widnt give my email address to strangers as iv have been asked for so mant=y times om here...so well done!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay i know for a fact that i did not make such a request from my friend sweet David. so my advice is stick with us older guys who you trust and know for a fact that we will watch out for you sweety

Tommy_Storey
Posted

,David,
I think that Homer,is makeing alot of sense,

Dont`t you,?
Tommy,xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks David

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Richard, he is grateful my sexy trooper.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome David

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

calm down sexy trooper, he is just a youngster

Posted

the more important point here is that different countries on here have different age limits for same-sex couples, and we dont want this site operated as a meat market, all should feel safe, and any who wish to not show respect can piss off.
richard, i dont think any offence was meant, we are all friends on here, and i would not let any see naked pics of me either.
Andrew its nice to hear from you, i hope you are keeping well, as well as one expects, knowing of your condition.

Posted

well put Allen
I had a few of them kind of people when I first started on some sites and nearly gave up until I was told about this site.I feel here u can hav ur say whether everyone agrees or not without fallin out,hope that makes sense.Its good for the younger lads to hav somewhere safe to come,I didnt when I was 15 and it nearly cost me my life
Im old school and people like that are not needed on here,personally I think it should be name and shame

Posted

thanx allan,,,no not well,,and there is nothin more the surgeons can do for me now,,x

Posted

I will keep u in my Prayer's Andrew, and i will Light a Candle For You.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you always in my prayers Andrew. i will light a candle for you as well

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no problem sexy sweety pie