Raj_Willson

hi - Gay Guys! <3

Raj_Willson
Posted

hi frnds am new to this site plz help in using this hw to chat in this site and hw 2 add people those things......
thnk u

Passd_Rungrogana
Posted

hi Raj , how are you?my name is pas,i am thaiguy,i would like to be your friend,would you mind me?

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

hi Raj! ) be welcome!

Nagarajan_Subramaniam_60637
Posted

hai friends

Posted

i am also new in this site i am gopi from India in my father's net his name is Nagarajan Subramaniam

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Raj,
A warm WELCOME to the Group,and to the Site also.
You have also been Added to my Friend,List. lol Tommy,xxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Raj
In groups you just start a discussion like you just did...and the guys will answer you..If you want to chat woth someone go to there profile page and see if they are on if they are on then just chick on the chat botton on there page and say Hi..
As far as getting added to be friends send request to the guys that you like to meet by reading there profile page (about me section) and see if you both have things you like..Also make sure your profile page is complete too so they know what you like's are. Do that in the about you section on your profile page..
The other thing you can do is go to the browse button at the top of your profile page and click on it and browse your area to see if there is anyone on that live's by you...
I hope this helps you and if you need more help just ask and I know the guys on here will try and help you if I am not on...

Mike
group owner
meet & greet team

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Welcome Raj! Good to have you here!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to the site sweety,

Posted

hai dear sirs sorry for interruppting i am gopi from India son of Nagarajan Subramaniam who is out station

Posted

hai Raj