"8": A Play about the Fight for Marriage Equality - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Streamed live on Mar 3, 2012 by AmericanEqualRights

Featuring an all-star cast including George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Martin Sheen, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jane Lynch, Kevin Bacon and others, "8" is a play written by Academy Award winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black and directed by acclaimed actor and director Rob Reiner. It is a powerful account of the case filed by the American Federation for Equal Rights (AFER ) in the U.S. District Court in 2010 to overturn Proposition 8 [LINK], a constitutional amendment that eliminated the rights of same-sex couples to marry in the state of California. Framed around the trial's historic closing arguments in June 2010, 8 provides an intimate look what unfolded when the issue of same-sex marriage was on trial.

http://youtu.be/qlUG8F9uVgM

I hope you all enjoy and may this help all of us in some way, and share.
Your brother in Christ
Anthony of Portsmouth++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted

2 men cant get marreid you fool,wake up,,mans laws might say its ok,like the death penalty but ultimitley its our pathetic ways which is the cause of our downfall..and gay marraige is one of them...hahahaha

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Chris I am about tried of your comment and I will warn you now if you keep it up I will remove you from group...

Posted

@chris: Seriously if you are not here to support, encourage and pray for others or asking for such, then you don't belong in this room. And if you insist on bashing then you do not belong on this site.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

If Chris knows ANYTHING about being a Christian or having faith he should know that it is not his place to judge anybody. I pray that God put's as many of His warriors into Chris' life so that he can have a closer walk with our amazing Father. I will be praying peace and patience for Chris.

In His Arms,
Tonia