Tonia_Docter

Controlled By The Nightmare - The Gay Christian Network

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Thirteen years ago today the 4th of March I was personally attacked and have yet to process it because this person was (up until recently) stalking me. I am doing my very best to fight the nightmares and flashbacks but have to wait to see if I can have cancer surgery to avoid seizures.

Desperately seeking freedom,
Tonia

Posted

I am sorry you are once again facing this horrific event in your life. Since some things have shifted in your life recently maybe you could focus on processing and healing in this area now. Please know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. May you find what you need and may peace follow you soon

D

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hello Deb & T
I would like both of you to call me soon..I don't like not talking with you both..I have been worry about you too...You both are always in our prayers..We are here to help and talk with you both and you know that ...Right....

Love you both..
Your Brother's in Christ
Mike & Donnie

Posted

Hi mike & donnie,
Yes, I know you are always there for me and you have no idea how comforting that is. Just reading your words cause tears to stream, how could I possibly talk. T does not even have this freedom. I love you guys more then you could possibly imagine. Thank You

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Tonia,
I wish you the freedom you need and desire!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I will pray for you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

T knows she can pick up the phone and call and so do you..Now sisters if you all don't call us I will call you....

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I spent the day keeping myself busy setting up my new studio, tomorrow I get to meet my new Oncologist, thrifting the next day, and marketing the next day. I leave for Portland on Monday for a week so my mind is staying busy this time around. Maybe after the cancer surgery I can process things.

Michael, I will try to call you in the next few days.

In Him,
Tonia