Joey_Thompson

:/ love and relationships - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

People on here are way to desperate. This realy isn't a dateing site. It's a social net working site. It's here to make friends and have fun not to date.

Just look for friends (on this site in real life or whatever), and leave your heart open and love will find its way in. If its on this site okay but if you look for love or a relationship specificly you will never find it.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

joey, it must be you who find desperate people i dont .i meet lots of nice people and thay dont ask desperate with me i joke with many of tham and have some realy nice chats and buy the way whan i first sined up it said it was a social and dateing net work.and if you dont like guys being that way just ingnore tham block tham out you dont have to chat with tham,,,,,, life is good that way

Michael_Andrews_60766
Posted

^like

Posted

Im saying thia is for friends not for datring and im not desperate at all i dont care if im dateing. Besides im in a very happy relationship. Her name is deanna. Its the first relationship sine last august.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Joey, this is not a dateing site. this is where you meet new friends. i think your getting this site confused with another site

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if your in a straight relationship then why are you hereJoey?

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

@ Joey...Wait.....WHAT....i agree with you Joey to an extent but i also agree with Tachuwe if there is anyone that is annoying to you just block them. If they want to look for love on this site let them the site doesn't forbid it so why does it bother
you?. I know what desperate sounds like and i haven't met not one desperate guy on here. By the way the site says Gays.com take a hint ( I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Xavier

Posted

How do you blovk someone? This is why i posted it becsuse a guy keeps asking me out

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the plock button is on his profile page. dont worry Joey, i will never ask you out

Posted

Its okay for someone to ask once bit when it constantly hapens grom the same person and they atart to get rude its not fair

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Hey everyone

um he might be in an open relationship and bisexual, which i dont get but thats fine.

I agree with you Joey, unless I leave the group 'fun and friends' I keep on getting emails many guys saying ' I am this person, please hit me up and do you use skype for a video chat'.

It does sound desperate that you will grab anyone regardless what distance you are. Lot of guys do try and use this as a dating site when really they should be networking.

What I am more concern about it Joey you are inadvertently doing the same thing on your profile by saying please call me or text me. Even you may mean it one thing, I wouldnt be surprise if others who read your profile interpreted differently.

However, then again it is their problem, i guess.

All the best with your relationship with Deanna. I am sure she is a lovely girl!

Posted

Im on here homer because i am not straight and feel like i can be honest about who i truly am.. i like who im with im not straight though im pansexual..

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

@ Homer...Your welcome

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

@ Joey....Pansexual just means the while you may not be Straight, gay, Bi or transgender your still open minded it. ...@ Ryan....You make a good point.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have never asked you out for a date or ask you for sex Joey

Posted

Ryan im not asking people to i put it there becayse i know people get sad ot lonely and sometimes need someone to bebt to or just a friend or someone to talk to abd i live on my phone. lol i would DIE if it was lost i got everything on it from music to well EVERYTHING lmao and thank you ryan for understanding what i was saying and kind of sticking up for me

Im inly in this for friends and i am not in an open relationship its very much closed i like who im with. And i am pansexuall not bisexuall. just to clerify

Posted

Xavier that is not right its a completely diferent sexual orientation.

And homer i know im just saying it doesnt bother me tocbe asked out by someone once but continuesly is iritating and kindof scary

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

who is asking you out Joey?

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

@ Joey thanks for correcting me I might have gotten confused when i looked it up, my bad.

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

@ Joey...If you like, that would be nice of you.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations", as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.Pansexuality can also mean the attraction to a person's personality, rather than their physical appearance or gender.

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

@ Tachuwe... Thank you