Jony_Star

Nothing Left To Do But Wait - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well i started thinking what if my dreams about my friend asking for my forgiveness and me rejecting is actually telling me the other way around...i don't think i could handle that...and i really didn't wanna wait for my other friends to be there...so today i went to apply for a job nearby the college...and i stopped by to see if she was anywhere around...didn't find her so i guess i wasn't meant to run into her...so on my long walk back home..i decided i was going to send her a message on facebook...even tho i don't know if she even checks it....but well i wrote a very long apologizing message...and well i can only hope she can forgive me and agree to meet up sometime so we could catch up...and if not...well i at least want to know the reason why she pushed me away...although i probably don't deserve a reply...i hope she does...i'll probably be checking my facebook a lot til i see that she replied...i just hope i get an answer soon...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Jony, I hope that she responds and that you will be able to work things out!

Posted

i just also hope that she actually logs in to that account...for all i know it could've been one account she left behind...

Posted

jony find out where she is by talking with one of her friends, you must know some of them, and tell her in person if possible, dont just send an email, if possible.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Allan.

Posted

i don't know any of her friends...usually her friends were my friends too...but i'm sure she has new friends now...besides e-mail is the best i can do...my other option would be to go meet her at the college she's attending...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Going to her college might be a good idea. Bring money with you and tell her you are there to take her out to lunch if she has time...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would say the same as Tim..but how far is the college from you..

Posted

jony do as you see fit, but if she is important to you the personal touch is best, an email can be taken the wrong way, and in todays age is used for anything and everything, even telling a person that they have been sacked, and thats insulting.
No jony if this person is important, then you find that person,and talk to them.

Posted

the college isn't that far...if i walk it'll take around 45 min...maybe an hr...depending on the pace...and well i don't really have any money to be taking her out...i'm like dead broke...but well i'll see what happens...if i don't get a response by thursday...i'll go on friday to see her...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Do you have a bike..It could be a nice ride...but I say find her anyway you can and talk to her...Good Luck...

Posted

no...my mom had a bike...but she sold it...= (

but i don't mind walking...i mean yea it's been a while...and when i came home my legs were super tired...and i need new shoes...but well it's all worth it if i get to see her again...she is someone special...more special than the only guy i've loved...and i thought he was really special...but she's been the closest person to me...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I wish I had some extra money to send you to take your friend to lunch and buy new shoes.

Posted

aww well thanks Tim...but well that's ok...my b-day is coming up in 10 days...so i'll get some new shoes...hopefully i sell more bracelets...cuz i need to get a new i.d too...so i can go clubbin with my friends...also i'm applying for jobs at both the 99 cent store and baja fresh...hopefully i get the job at the 99 cent store...cuz it's close to the college...that way i can work and go to school easily...they're only across the street...which is so convenient...but they told me they weren't hiring at the 99 cent store...and my friend told me that they desperately need cashiers at baja fresh...but it's not close to the college at all...and well driving distance it takes 13 min to get there from my house...so it's not that much of a biggie...but i'm rooting for a miracle...please call me back 99 cent store!!!...lol...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I sure hope you get the Job you want Jony.....

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Jony, I would say that I would take the job which would bring you free food! How cool would it really be to get a few 99 cent items?mgo for the food!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Oh and ditto on what Michael said...

Posted

well i'm not a baja fresh kind of guy...in fact i try not to eat fast food really...cuz whatever they can do...i can probably do it better at home...lol...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Ya, when I worked in a restaurant in Berlin, it wasn't fast food. It was quite good and I liked eating there. I can see why you're not into it. I've never eaten at Baja Fresh. It's probably like KFC of Mexican Food. Right?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I hope you, ,you get that Job,Jony,and i hope that it all work`s out for you O.K.
Tommy,xx