Posted

Hi there, fancy a chat sometime?

Aleah_Roper
Posted

Yes. That would be wonderful.

Aleah_Roper
Posted

I totally agree.
I HATE one word conversations! >.> It annoys me.
I love having long conversations with people.

Posted

I'm only here because you said "nerdy" As for being "spunky" that does not translate well for you hehhehe. I do only respond to emails though, I don't have the time for IM (:

Aleah_Roper
Posted

Gotta love us nerds!

Vanessa_Lake
Posted

That's for sure, nerds are amazing. I also agree that it is very difficult to find someone that likes to have proper conversations.

Alexandra_Grace
Posted

Indeed. And i also find that most of the time when i DO find someone who wants to have a proper conversation/ discussion, its generally about a topic i don't understand and/ or never heard of. And then they lose interest in talking to you, cause you can't hold up your end of the conversation very well.

Conversation is a dying art.

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

u got me when u said nerdy lol...im the type of person that cn start intellectual nerdy conversations out of the smallest things...and some ppl just dnt appreciate that...but as for spunky...hmmm nt to sure about that...

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Well I have to agree with you all that a good conversation is a dying art but it's up to those of us who still love a chat to keep it alive. The idea that people can explore a myriad of topics and just let the conversation flow is very refreshing. Also I am certainly a nerd on many topics so lets hook up for a chat

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Maybe a plethora of subjects then - lol

Nikki_Flint
Posted

One could become quite plethoric considering the myriad of potential discussion opportunities therefore - sorry, getting way off topic now. Would love to chat anytime

Posted

I was not exactly punctual in joining the conversation, but if you would allow me in, I love nerds and consider myself fairly well read even if I was never a computer geek. I used to freak people out like that in middle school too, christina : ) It was fun

Aleah_Roper
Posted

Hah.
I can totally relate to you guys.
Well if you can hold a conversation, just add me and we can talk about anything and everything, sometimes I talk too much, but if that doesn't bother you than that's great!

Aleah_Roper
Posted

I think some people have misunderstood the meaning of spunky in my terms, basically I'm really upbeat, I just love making people laugh. I do have my mellow moments, I'm really quiet but once I'm comfortable around you, I'm probably the funniest person you will ever meet! I just love meeting new people, learning about them. I'm also a great listener, I try to give good advice about anything. I'm very caring. I'm non-judgmental. I basically accept everyone for who they are. I always speak my mind. I just try to be the best person I can be.

Posted

hehehe this is one popular topic. I was out for 4 hours or so and come back to 6 emails all about comments in here :P I think Aleah deserves a gold star for scaring the crap out of me with the MSN noise for new mail ^_^

Aleah_Roper
Posted

Yay! I get a gold star!
I'm sorry for scaring you though, Charlotte. D:
Finally! Someone who got what I meant about being spunky. I'm just not sure why some people got confused by it. So that's why I explained it a little more. @Christina.

Posted

Oh we got what it's meant to mean but as I said the term means something different here.

Aleah_Roper
Posted

Oh I understand. Where are you from exactly? Lol.