Why waste time bullshittin!?!??? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Percy_Watkins

Posted

Sure, but am I not the only one who wants more than just sex? But yes, I wish people would be up front about what they want, otherwise it just leads to heartache, or at least a lot of wasted time.. I should know.

Posted

Sex is a great part of a LTR ,but there is much to a relation than great sex, What about the connection with the other person its great .If they can be HONEST it CAN blossom into something very special.For me great sex an a great connection truely with someone that you can talk with and truely be yourself in front of that person an be HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE.

Posted

Yeah, I hope that was a joke, because it was funny,. otherwise......

James_Grimaldi
Posted

I like to have someone that i can be with at any time

Posted

Sex is good but then i'll "bullshit" and say that I like other things to have besides sex...............!!
So,sex is not the WORLD for me,but just a part..

Posted

Ditto. Nice to know there are like-minded guys out there... all I seem to run into personally is sluts!, people who are all about sex with no emotional component, and to be honest I don't like their view of human nature (or gay male nature, at least).

Posted

Im with you Eric...even if a relationship is primarily a hookup its important to make it emotionally meaningful. In response to the original post...yes if all someone is looking for is sex, they should make it clear. Im sure that there are many guys who do not fit into that description...

Posted

surprisingly, I met my late lover on a sex site, started out as a hook up, but, went way further than that, lasted 3 years until he died 2 years ago

Posted

Sorry for your loss Richard.

I agree that a relationship is more than just sex...ive only ever had 2 relationships that were deadly serious and loving not like the quick misfit relationships that last a few weeks or a month or two.

Sex was good in my reltionships, but at the same time relationships is not all based on sex life. If people just WANT sex then say it...but if not explain what they are after more than sex.

thats what i say.

Posted

Thank you, Taylor, while sex is a part of a relationship, it;s not the most important part, trust, friendship, stability, to me are much more important, and yes, If someone is just looking for sex, be up front about it and go from there, it's all about chocies we make

Posted

I just wish that people can be honest and say what they really want and not what they tiink they want.