Timothy_Brown

PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE SLUTS - Gay Guys! <3

Timothy_Brown
Posted

OCCASSIONAL (new category). I just saw this posting about starting a discussion about sluts. I fit into the past category,

Posted

Me either

elSac08
Posted

I hope that I fall into the "past" category, but I know that I'm always on the verge of returning to my basic "slut" self

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

I'm not a slut, although i do like to act slutty from time to time. what category would i be in ?

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's okay. You can stay if you want...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Ellis, I am the same way. It's difficult as a male. Too much horniness! @ Xavier, I gues that would be OCCASSIONAL SLUT I'll add that to the choices...

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

LOL thanks Timothy

Posted

Well i am 1 million % A Slut.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@Joey and Luis, i am 100 pecent slut, you tweo dont need to be cause your sexy enough lol but that dont mean that we sluts can not flirt with you two even more lol

Posted

I dont mind you flirting with me. I just wont do you.. :/

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats fare Joey, your cute but i am too old for you or you too young for me lol

Joey_Meyer
Posted

Im a slut,I have lots of fun being one

Posted

Age is only a number. I have to like know you know you before ill jump into bed with you and yea. I was datwing a 35 year old woman at 16 lol i honestly dont care about age

Posted

well in one way or another, we are all sluts, but dont take offence at the statement, on here its just a fun term, and is not meant as an insult to any, the 2 joey's just like me , we like cock, its that simple, and can deepthroat a guy, thats fun, and i am sure that richard & homer can do it as well, as a lot of others.
I dont see to many straights on here admitting to doing bj on guys, do you?
And lets be fair here, i bet you a lot of the girls are just as slutty as some of us, but hopefully we will all find out about that soon , ha ha
And if any and all of you on here is in central scotland, please tell me, so you can come and fuck me, group bookings even taken
lol allan

Posted

I dont think im a slut.. i havent had sex with verry many people... i like it but am a little intimidated by it allan..

Posted

And you didnt offend me i just wabted to let you know sweety.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Richard, Homer, both Joeys and Allan, what a great fun thing for admissions. I'm not a cop or reporter I swear!

Posted

Well Timothy, What about that Batton In Ur Trouser's ????

Posted

tim, i know that have already checked you out, and yes its a ship, and i have given you an hint, only 2 have come close to identity of ship on here, thats a miracle, because so few know.
And richard was watching eorpa, this week how the irish , north and south were just as bad as the scots for drinking, and the french were wino's, but nothing about the rest of humanity.
One would have thought we were the only ones that drank booze.
One final point STV tues 6 march 23:05 hrs " My dad is a woman" a programme some on here may wish to watch, and the others find it online.
Now back to flirting & Fun

Posted

You can flirt with me I don't mind it XD

Posted

dont worry luis soon enough i will flirt with you, you will want to leave san antonia, and go to oregon, for the start of a journey, where no-one knows you will end up, but first chat to dennis he is in texas.

Posted

well guys just asked one of my friends to come and have fun with you all, be nice to him he is absolutely lovely, and dont hurt his feelings please, his name is david.

Posted

David Who ?, And the German's and Polish can put away a few Drink's LOL