Zoey_Finn

what to do?? - Lesbian Ladies

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ive been talking to this girl for a while and we get on aLrite. she wants me to meet up for a drink and thats great but the only thing she is bisexual and i really dont date bi girls. i have nothing against bi girls but most times then anything you just end up getting hurt because they always end up going back to men so to speak! am i just being crazy? or what should i do

Posted

no youare not crazy I have been stung a few times with girls going back to guys. But still take it on a person to person basis. If she seems like your just n experiment then stay clear but if not go for it good luck!

Posted

nothing wrong with just going for a few drinks, its not like your committing yourself to a relationship by going for a drink with her. i would go for drinks and if ya get a bad vibe then you dont have to go out again, no harm in going and seeing how you connect in person. hope it all goes well x

Posted

Take her as she is or not at all, simply. If you like her, date her regardless of her sexuality. It should always be a person-to-person basis rather than bisexual girls as a whole. She could be the worst thing to happen to you, but she could be the best, as well.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I like Kat's comment.
I think we have a hard time understanding bisexuals. It may be that when yu have broken up with a bisexual girl she then dates a man, but that isn't that yu weren't enough as a woman, it is just that they feel attracted to both, it would have been the same if she had dated a girl after yu.

Aleah_Roper
Posted

You are not crazy. Lol. I personally don't date bisexuals myself. There is nothing wrong with them, but because of my own experiences with them, I choose not to date them. BUT if you really like this girl, maybe just give it a chance? See how things go?

Zoey_Finn
Posted

thanks guys. really helpful. i think ill just meet up with her next week and see how it goes sure.as christina said its not like im cometting myself to some kind of relationship and i can see how it goes