good taste? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

So I'm bored listening to music ... So i thought why not ask you guys for recommendations ! What is your all time favorite song/band/singer!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Mahalia Jackson
Joan Baez

Posted

luis, go to arts & entertainment, look at discussion music, you will see some lists that should give you an idea.
@richard battle hymn of the republic, by joan baez, was used in first season of true blood, it was good to hear it after many years ago

Posted

Rise against - make it stop
Five finger death punch - remember everything
Egypt central - white rabbit
Bullet for my valentine - say goodnight(acoustic)

Posted

paramore katy perry beyonce linkin park LMFAO and more rock and pop especially ke$ha

DAVID_DOTSON
Posted

get the led out

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

I just love fleetwood mac

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

classic country here

Posted

well led, i take it is the immergrant song, fleetwood mac " tango in the night" best album, and classic country , must be cash, and many others i have forgotten, but one is a fav " battle of new orleans"

colin58
Posted

Luis my favourite group is The Seekers from the sixties, plus i like Daniel O'Donnell & foster & Allen

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

clearince clear water band

Posted

Ty all for the responses I shall look them up!

sumyngcum
Posted

Luis....well, if u like crooners....there are plenty of the old ones, like Dean Martin, Jack Jones, Mel Torme, Steve & Edie.......I forget their last name...Paul Anka. Or more of
a contemeray.....Neil Diamond, The Bee Gees....were great....for groups....some of the boy bands from the 90's....BackStreetBoys.....wow, the first ones go great with
a nice merlot, pinot noir.....syrah....whatever.....ciao, Dave..

Posted

Ty Dave ill look them up too

Posted

I'm currently obsessed with dubstep violin-lindsey stirling--- crystalize

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

For me its Lambada don't know who sings it but i know its from Brasil

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Classic country is the way to go if want good music. I have my sat.on Whille's roadhouse

Alfawolf

Posted

Creedence Clearwater Revival-Bad Moon

Kenny-The Bump

Posted

Ty guys had a blast looking up all this music some of it i added to my collection ^.^

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The Animals- The House in New Orleans

Alfawolf

Posted

Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon.

Posted

colin, the seekers, were in 2 parts, the original were the seekers, then when they went to australia, the became the new seekers, and luis if you like voilin music, try bond , the group, a lot of good music on that.
Dennis, just what i would expect from a texas boy, the animals, willie nelson and other country stars, but what about paint it black, and music by the doors, that was in our era, alfawolf
Richard, floyd's dark side of the moon, then brick in the wall, and then the bell one, etc all were good albums
My fave is Tangerine Dream, seen them live years ago, and cris franke is still performing, luis look that group up on utube, and listen to the music albums online, i am sure you will like it. Sorceror, poland, cloudburst, in fact all there albums are good.
And while your there, look & listen "halo of flies" & "black juju" by alice cooper.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You got that right I like them all but I love my country. He He

Alfawolf