Jony_Star

It Was Fun... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well today we went to a baby shower...and it was fun...got to see my mom's family who we haven't seen in a while...and even some church friends who we haven't seen in a longer time...and i told my mom that i think her cousin got himself a boyfriend...she was like how can you tell???...one i know the walk...two he was following her cousin everywhere he went as if he was his shadow...not even his girlfriends were doing that...and as i was mentioning that to my mom...my brother was like oh yea that guy was checking me out...even my girlfriend noticed it...i was like oh yea...he was like yea that guy's weird...staring at me and shit...i was like wow...super awkward...looks like my future sis-in-law needs to step her game up and show everyone that my brother is her man....lol...but i found it funny...in fact i always find it funny when a gay guy checks out my brother & he notices...anywho my mom was like oh...funny stuff...my baby luna had a blast too...she was so cute...it seems she grows more attached to me by the day...nowdays she wants to sleep with me on my bed...but well my mom doesn't like sleeping alone...my dad has to wake up early to work...but what i can i say...i like it when luna sleeps with me too...just not right now cuz she's still a lil sick...& i don't wanna get sick again...hopefully she gets better soon so she can sleep with me again...anywho i'm getting so off topic...i hope to have another party with my mom's famliy soon...they're always a lot of fun...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Jony,it sound`s to me to be alot of fun as well. lol. The thing is,because,of
all the other thing`s that you notice,but no one else douse.this i think,makes
thing`s that much more better. lol. Tommy,xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

It`s a shame.that i can`t be there too, ( Ha,ha,). lol.