would you say yes? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

If I were to ask you out.... What would your response be and why?

Posted

Srry guess my phone didn't post all of it .... It was a random message I got on my fb ... The guy was handsome ... But it came across as shallow to me ..

Eric_Muñoz_Doering
Posted

Yes of course, I like to make friends very day

colin58
Posted

Luis the answer is yes, your a good looking guy & if your into older guys i would definitely say yes as i would love to get to know you.

Posted

Ty for the compliment Colin I send you a big hug!

Posted

Ok I'm all for making friends but Idk .. would it be shallow to say yes based on looks?

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Yes it is shallow but I have to push myself to go out with people or even talk to people whom I don't find attractive. So I am shallow as well. Hmm?

Posted

I don''t know you yet and you do not live in Israel anyway. Whenever someone asks me if I do not feel like I shall say so right away since I am not a hypocrite

Posted

@ Tim Well finding someone attractive is a good point ... I'm a sucker for shy,quiet, dorky types

@Danny exactly this question was asked out of the blue

Xavier_Alamo
Posted

My answer is yes. Okay, sure i don't know you and you don't know me why not go on a date and get to know each other a bit better you got to start somewhere. Right?

sumyngcum
Posted

Hi, Luis....tks for the comment...if u asked me, yes, i would say yes, because it would be my first date in my entire life with, what appears on the outside as a handsome and genuine young man....how could i refuse?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Only,on a Friend only Basis. ( One must be true to one`s self at all times,).lol.

Derek_Bliss
Posted

as long as you don't expect anything in the first date, absolutely yes.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes, so i could get to know you alot better before we decide to go to bed together lol

Posted

I say that I couldn't afford the fare!!!!!!!!

Posted

Posted

U too far away Luis, in US

Posted

tis ok Dean I still send you a hug and kiss

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I might say yes because I just got dumped!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Homer, I don't think that's completely necessary!lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it depends on the guy Tim

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's true. Getting to know someone is not always necessary for good sex in my book...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

like i said it depends on the guy