BL_Fowler

This Lesson Should Be Remembered - The Gay Christian Network

BL_Fowler
Posted

Greetings! For those who don't know me, my name is Bradley Fowler; author, paralegal,webmaster, and ordained minister. I'm writing because of the continued misleading interpretations being infused into the minds of countless Christians globally. Sadly, we seem to be faced with trying times, especially with the present climate our world is facing. However, this too shall come to pass.

What seems to be the biggest problem is our lack of clarity on the scriptures. But this isn't our fault; it is the fault of those who come together with hopes of revising the scriptures and providing us a new version of historical doctrine. That's why I Corinthians 2:14 instructs: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

For those who don't understand what discern means: without understanding. Therefore, how can any human convey in-depth knowledge regarding the thoughts of God; and share such idealism with Christian followers? If so, one would be acting in defiance with the scripture.

Clearly, II Peter 1:20 teaches us: knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. But countless people interject their philosophies in the minds of spiritually discerned persons, who lack clarity concerning the scripture.

This is why I sued the Bible publishers for discriminating against homosexuals. After all, Romans 3: 28 teaches: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Moreover, Romans 13:8 instructs: Owe no man anything, but to love one another; for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

So when I found out that three leading Bible publishers incorporated the ideal that homosexuals wouldn't inherit the kingdom of God, as cited in I Corinthians 6:9; I couldn't help questioning how anyone could conclude such a thing, when Romans 10: 6 & 7 teaches: But the righteousness which is of faith speakth on this wise, Say not in thine heart who shall ascend into heaven? that is to bring Christ down from above: or, who shall descend into the deep, that is to bring Christ up from the dead.

In fact, this is also found in Ecclesiastes 3: 21. Sadly, for many years, Bible committee have decided what goes in the scripture and what doesn't; and because of this countless people have been subjected to cruel and unusual punishment.

Unfortunately because I brought this to the public's eye, I have been ostracized and ridiculed. But shouldn't people have clarity on the religious studies they follow and place their all into? This doesn't mean the Bible isn't worth following; it simply means people need to read the Bible, study the history of Christianity and other religions, before making a conclusion that destroys the lives of millions based on erroneous information.

Nevertheless, I was able to develop a riveting story line regarding the data I used to support my cause of action against the Bible committee. And although the appeals court suggested I refile my complaint in state court, because of the state laws supporting my claim; I felt doing so was a waste of time. After all, no one really cares. We seem to only care about hating each other, pulling each other down, and abusing each other verbally and mentally.

Otherwise, why else would we still be debating an issue that has been resolved more than 30 years of more. In the meantime, I'd certainly like to share my new novel with each of you. In fact, you can find Professor Stanley Defends The Word of God on Amazon.

I hope to hear your feedback; after all, the LGBT community needs to unite and cease our petty disputes amongst our own. The only way to gain what we seek is to join together as one.