Ryan_Beauregard

Boy problems:/ - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Beauregard
Posted

Men are causing a lot of trouble in my life. There are 3 guys I really like and talk to. 2 of them live far away and 1 lives an hour away and has a car. 1 of them hurt me a lot and I ended things with him but I still talk to him because he's suicidal and he wants me to be with him because he doesn't wanna lose me. The second one is kind of whorish but is really nice and I know he means what he says to me. The 3rd one who is an hour away is nice and stuff but I don't know him well but I wanna date him. I don't know what to do)':

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Ryan
When someone says he is suicidal, that is not a reason to be with this person. If he wants help he can go to http://suicidehotlines.com/newyork.html and find a telephone number for his city and call and they will refer him for proper treatment.

About the one who is whorish, how does that affect you? Are you looking for monogamy? Or is an open relationship ok with you?

As for the third, you say you don't know him well. A date is a good way to get to know someone. So find out what you both would like to do and make it happen.

Good Luck

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you need to do whats in your hart and as for the guy whos suiciadl, get hin some help tell family orr friends who may be able to help him. thee arre place and hot lines people who can help him let him know he needs that kinda help and helpm him get it

Dave_Mack
Posted

Ryan I agree with Tachuwe. Do what your heart tells you to do. And remember if you NEVER take a chance you will never know what COULD have been.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

tell the one who lives an hour away how you feel then if he dont wanna make things work then go with the whorish guy lol just kidding follow your heart sweety

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with everyone but npmostly Homer. That is exactly what I was thinking...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Ryan,i agree with everything what has been said.but above all,Follow your
Gut instinc`s.and what ever you do,don`t fill Guilty.for what you have desided to do. ( And just go fo it ). lol. Tommy,xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

hey guys, remember i am the slut around here so dont follow my lead lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

You know that,that is not true,Homer. ( Love ). lol.

Posted

ryan you seem to be a sensible young guy, just get some proper help or advice group to deal with your suicidal friend, and then get on with your life, its to short as it is to waste it.
Homer, you must know by now that if your here, then me and richard ivers, arent far behind, the other sluts on here with you, and if problems arise, get jony discussing cock, ha ha, that will get things moving again

Posted

Yeh Well i am Deffo a Slut, Big Time :/

Posted

hallo lover boy, that the 3 off us here now , all we need now is jony, that will make homer happy.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

JONY my sweet sexy JONY, i miss him so much {:-) lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Yes Allen, we need to get Jony to talk alot more about cock lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I've definitely had my day being a big-time slut!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea i know Tim

Posted

Ur a Slut untill u are 6ft under LOL, Like me

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats true Richard

Posted

but remember some on here , sluts they may be, but still hiding in closet, nice to see you tim, thats 4 sluts now, any more and someone will call it a convention of sluts, ha ha
Is it not time we got jony here to do his cock crowing?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol Allen your way too funny lol

Posted

its the best way to enjoy things, and have fun, and dont leave tim out, he is free now, searching for fresh cock, ha ha, virgin territory, good luck playing spot the virgin game especially on the gay dating sites, slappers all.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol Tim has found some one but i will not name names

Posted

well that was quick, and also good news, so he can settle down now and have a long and happy relationship, with his slippers beside the fire with his rocking horse chair, naw thats not tim, he likes fun, but he was quick, must be popular.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes and he should be better now that he had found some one Allen