Jony_Star

Let's Share Secrets... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok so i want this discussion to be focused on one thing...weird qualities...i know everyone does something weird and kinda feels embarrassed about it...but well it's kinda fun to share...but before i go and share my weird quality...(even tho i have a strange feeling that i did already some time before)...i want to know if anyone is down to share some secrets???

Posted

i get boners at any given moment in time in school at home at a business place and i can hide it by putting against the brim of my pants so it looks normal as if nothings there even though im pitching a tent secretly

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i get horny in public places, to hide it i usually put my hand in a pocket and try to hide it from view lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer I can't wait to see you in public....LOL

Posted

haha...well this has nothing to do with boners...but well here it goes...i don't know how many of you have watched Lord of the RIngs...but well if you have...i'm a bit like gollum...in the sense that i talk to myself...like actually have conversations sometimes...in very rare occasions i will refer to myself as we as if i was actually 2 people...lol...this only happens when i'm all alone...with nobody around...i wouldn't want anyone catching me talking to myself...that'd be weird...lol...but yep that's my weird secret...

Posted

I can't fall asleep without holding on to my penis...>.>

Posted

really???...that's very interesting Luis...and the 1st time i've ever heard of something like that...

Posted

Lol too much info? Huh XD ... Thought it would fit in with wierd secret

Posted

The odd time My Head Just Fall's Off.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I hate to be boring here,but i dont have anything at all weird. ( sorry ),lol.

Posted

lmfao!!! luis does it feel secure when u hold it

Posted

I mean not like full on two hand death grip on it just one hand XD lol and I dunno just feels right XD

Posted

nah it's fine Luis...you're free to share whatever weird qualities you think you have...and it fits in fine...cuz well i don't think many people do that...or i don't know...but well then again i don't really see many people having conversations with themselves either...lol...but well it's all good...everyone is free to share anything so long as it may come off as weird...and let's remember that weird is never a bad thing...so don't feel ashamed...and i think that's why i'm doing this...because sometimes we often think that weird is bad and it's really not...and i want people to express themselves and feel that being wierd is ok...it's a part of being unique...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i get boners all the time but i am triing to save my boner for my sexy babo lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I remember one time I was your Babo...

I am so sad now...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Micheal, your my older Babo as well

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have to be honest sweet sexy Babo lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol thats my sweet sexy Babo lol

Jon_Roberts
Posted

OK, you want my weird, but I have to keep it PG-13??? That may just be my weird. How very Gay of you. Is sharing my deepest, darkest secret on the internet a good idea? Maybe that's my weird, after all.
"When driving across country if perchance I spring a boner
I'll just wrap it in rubber and do the hand dance, you stoner"
Is that weird enough? I have a button from the Seventies which says,"Being weird isn't enough!"

Posted

kinky guys, and jony you dont look anything like gollum, or smeagol as was his original name, and all of us talk to ourselves, thats normal. Its nice to see that flirting has not died on this site.
As for me, i went out today dressed in womans clothing, and was fine, no-one staring or making comments around me, disguise was good, long time since i did that. ha ha
Yeah, i know i am " weird"

Posted

Tommy i dont believe you when you say you have no secret, even you have one, eventually we will find it out, lol