Jony_Star

Funny Names... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i was gonna come here and write about my hair...but then i made my way here by clicking groups and i was about to click on Gay Guys and well i have this habit to scan the whole page and then click on my destination...even though i know where it is...and well i saw that on the Sexuality and Health Section they have a group called Cock Worshipers...now i some people think that laughing at it is a sign of immaturity...but i couldn't help but to laugh...i mean seriously Cock Worshipers???...funny stuff...anywho what i was originally gonna write was that i hate it when my hair grows up to a point when it wants to do what it wants...so i try to fix it...and it looks bad...but then when it dries it's totally fine...well sort of...but anywho it's like why does this happen???...which tells me it's time to cut my hair...but well...i feel to lazy to go get my hair cut sometimes...or i just wanna let it grow out...see where it goes...one of those two usually happens...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww babo, if you let your hair grow out, it will go into a fluff ball. mine usuaaly do and it takes hair spray to keep it looking good so i just get a hair cut and call it good

Posted

lol...well i've only successfully grown it out once...where it looked decent...but then my mom tricked me into "trimming" it...trimming meaning cutting half of it off...it's was so frustrating...and that's why i've had to stand my ground with certain things...a while ago our neighbor was having this lady do a demonstration of creams, lotions, and all those beauty products stuff...and she wanted me to get a facial...i refused...she gave me the stare of death...and i still didn't give a damn...and said no...i have to say that i'm used to giving in when she gives me the guilt trip...but i'm glad that it didn't work...cuz when i say no...it means no...lol...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Another way round it all,Jony,is to start up another Group up,Called, "HAIR WORSHIPER`S" ( Ha,ha, ), lol.

How did/has your meeting go with your Friend,then ,Jony ??. lol.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If I were you I would go to no more hair and be a man. HA HA HA.

Alfawolf

Posted

Hair Worshipers...that's funny too...good one Tommy...i haven't gone to see her yet...i think i'm gonna ask my other friends to come along for support in case anything goes wrong...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww babo is being smart by takeing other friends so when there is trouble, the friends can pull him out quickly. my Babo is very smart my sexy Babo lol

Posted

pretty much...though my other friends are also part of my group...but well this matter only concerns me and my friend...they're my back up...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope every thing goes well between you and your friend sweet Babo

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

keep me informed Babo

Posted

you know i always do...

Posted

so glad to hear you all talking again, even if it was about hair, facial creams etc, but the other name fits with pubic , so even the worshippers would be able to comment about that.
And homer hairspray, not gel?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

gel drys and your hair feels like it is dirty but hair spray feels like it is soft but holding

Posted

God help oregon if ever we all get together out there, the straights will think that the state has gone queer, and hairspray will become a bestseller.

Posted

well i'm glad i have people talking again...as i said before...it was getting to quiet in here...i had to think of things that will get everyone commenting...now it feels like a group again...lol...i missed everyone...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol Allen, thats funny lol, @ jony, all you have to say is cock and every one of use will make a comment lol

Posted

lol...i guess i'll be saying cock more often...that way this group will never go silent again...haha...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol thats my sexy Baboo lol

Posted

its just not the words, get the 3 top sluts on this site to start flirting, and the rest will join in, and then the dismal quiet atmosphere is over.

Posted

lol...you guys are funny...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

LoL Allen, you sexy thing you, we sluts are loved for being slutty lol

Posted

what you fancy me too, sounds as if the 3some is back, but lets make it a 4some+, get the rest of all the guys flirting, some of them can wear string vests as well, and we can play strip the willow, ha ha lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

now that will be lots of fun Allen

Posted

yes it would be homer, but lets make it a worldwide flirt with all, and also all the asian , and malaysian guys as well, so everyone can have fun, and how about an official title for jony like say cock crower, or cockcaller, or ? well comeon guys lets see if you can all think of a good title for him, why we could even ask management to recognise his special position as an official volunteer post on this site, headcock so to say, ha ha