Zoey_Finn

destined to be forever alone??? - Lesbian Ladies

Zoey_Finn
Posted

some people seem to have all the luck when it comes to relationships. they either are in long term relationships or go from one into the other. i however have the opposite problem i am the one who seems to be single forever! it doesent bother me much normally but sometimes i would like to have someone special too! its not for the want of trying im out all the time with mates clubbing and at pubs and stuff and have a busy social life but i hardly ever get to go to gay bars because all my friends are straight so majority rules really. destinend to be forever alone haha

Posted

I know exactly where you're coming from, I don't want a short term relationship but a long one. But take heart, if my fat, split personality friend can make a good, working and long term relationship from an online contact then there is hope for us all

Kasi_Poison
Posted

I can relate to this. It seems like everyone ends up with someone. And almost every woman I fall for is bisexual and end up choosing a guy or just aren't interested in me in that way. But don't give up just yet. fate has something different planned out for you. So don't give up.

Zoey_Finn
Posted

same here if i fall for someone their either straight, taken or just want to be friends. quiet annoying! ya im the same charlotte dont want a short term relationship or a few random one night stands would like a long term one. wow there is hope for us all so lol. hopefully my time will come around soon)

Posted

It will happen. At least that's what I keep telling myself. my problem is I seem to always find nutters. ya know the ones who are obsessed after a couple of Weeks and are always on your case asking where I am who I'm with do I miss them....crazy chicks. Its driving me insane.

Renee_Ling
Posted

hmm.. i have the same feeling too.. i always fall for straight gal or the gal that seems doesn't interested in me.. but i know the true one will meet someday.. cheers my friend.. ^^

D.M_Barrera
Posted

"The moment we begin to seek love,
love finds us,
and saves us."

(:

Don't stop believing ladies

Diana_Mirtchev
Posted

i agree with you zoey. it's hard to get out to places like gay clubs and bars when all you have are straight friends. i don't like making them uncomfortable so im always suggesting straight clubs/bars. -shrugs- i do wonder about the moment we seek love love finds us. i've been open to real long love for over 6 years and it has yet to save me.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Don't stop Diana.
Maybe love is around yu, and yu have yet to notice it.. or give it a chance.

Diana_Mirtchev
Posted

I havnt given up. I'm far from that. I'm just saying its tough but the things we struggle with, in the end, are the things that we will appreciate more. My baby girl is out there somewhere when I find her I plan on devoting all my love I've had for six years to her.

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ya i agree with diana its better to just go along to all the straight bars/clubs coz they rarely want to go to the gay bars/clubs, and they wonder why im still single.;(

Lauren_None
Posted

I relate to you, I have mostly straight friends, so I don't get to do a lot of "gay" stuff, and it can be very frustrating at times

Diana_Mirtchev
Posted

yea it defiantly is frustrating. but i still have hopes, so im not gonna be a downer about it. and i think everyone here should think the same way. if we think positive thoughts positive outcomes will follow.

Aleah_Roper
Posted

You won't always be alone. The right person is out there for you. Just takes time. You will get your turn, don't worry.