single again and looking for love : P - Love and Romance

Posted

any one else have this problem (a lot) like me : P...

Posted

That make to of us. But it's not an easy task. Good luck!

Posted

yes i have never been able to find it since i came out over 10 yrs ago.

Posted

sucks being single but not easy to find the right 1

Maria_Claire_Coslett
Posted

well sometimes people look for what they cant find. stop looking and it will come to you

Posted

iv stoped looking for 2 years yet u still dont find it are it comes to u

Posted

yes i to stopped looking long time ago but i am the same still nothing. thats life.

Whimsical_Hp
Posted

stop moaning and go hang out in the community tonight.

Posted

Its harded than it seems ladies. Cause a lot of girls are so quick to judge based on ur apperance. I've been single for over a year now and girls think I'm gonna play games or screw them over. In reality I'm one of the most chival woman u will meet. I don't play games I'm too old for that

Posted

it not a bad thing being single its just u get to have more fun lol. live life ur young have fun lol

Posted

I've been single most of my life. I had 2 relationships for a year each and 1 for 3 years. I prefer single. I like to have fun and I don't want to answer to anybody. I find because I am the girl that is always doing what she wants, and never caring what people think, I get a lot of attention. I have so much love, I have enough for 10 or more people, hahaha I have always been out going and a bit of an exhibitionist. My first job ever was dancing in a cage at an industrial bar when I was 19

I think you have to get out, dance, talk to people. Find out where your community is, and put yourself in it. Never, ever look, though. Loneliness scares away people. I am attracted to confidence, and humor. If you laugh at my jokes, and have some of your own, you're half way there. I'm lucky because being gay is pretty open here in Vancouver, so there is poetry readings at coffee shops, night clubs, restaurants.

Last night my friend was djing at this red neck bar. It kind of got taken over by lesbians, hahaa. It was so much fun. Except I wrecked one of my favorite shirts,

I understand if you are not social and shy, but you have to join some things. Find out if your neighborhood has a gay and lesbian center. Look for friends, not lovers, and you will have better luck.

Posted

Wow - everything you said, Serena, I would have suggested. Also - try making friends on this site with women IN YOUR AREA. I have made a few friends and even hang out with women I've met here.

Posted

Woohoo, lets move to the Vancouver or London
Lets find our happiness there, unless we die from a scare of the flight ! )

Posted

ive been single over a year... and although i dont prefer it... i know im still young. But sometimes... i miss being in love. Sometimes i miss someones arms around me and soft kisses to lips. One day ill find her. or maybe i already have.... :P

Posted

I haven't been single long, my last relationship got fucked up by her ex best mate. I hate being single... I like to have just one person to hold that will make me smile when im about to cry, Happiness never lasts long.... Can't buy happiness.

Posted

I havent been single long and I normally never am. I'm one of those people who just really hates to be alone. It's a border line phobia to be honest. Plus I'm addicted to being close to a girl. You can't tell me its not addicting.

Posted

some are happy to have time to them selves i belive after a break up. and some are not. have you tryed to live with a freind for a while .
i was lonely for many yrs living buy my self and then i moved in with a wonderful friend and i am happy . its nice to have some one to come home to.
i will most likely never find a partener but at lest i have a friend at home.

Posted

the girl i fell in love with dumped me on the night/early morning of my 18th birthday about a week ago =[
i miss her so much and she barely even ackowledges my existance anymore
i feel so alone =/

Posted

Idk what to do... Sorta tired of looking Doesn't matter any ways! School is what I worry about !!!!

Posted

Why do people do that!? Dump you close to or on a fricken holiday/birthday ????????? Is it to like make it that much worse?

Posted

I won't do that to my love, its so hurt! How can she did that! OMG!

Posted

some people don't have hearts. i've had someone break op with me on valentines day after giving me a teady bear and chocolets so I went out to get him a bigger thing of chocolets and he dumped me before I gave it to him. so now I say he turned me lesbain, lol. works for me. lol. it sucks being alone and often colder at night to but there is always tomarrow. so go find a gay bar have fun and if your shy, drink a little then u wont be and if that still don't work, hell if I know what to do besides making friends on here. just be honest about it. good luck to those who r looking for love. I haven't found mine yet but I have possabilitys lined up. lol.

Posted

Its rude to break up with some one on an important day. It ruins the memory, and makes it less special in the future for future relationships. People usually know before hand that its over, so why wait? If you just figured it out that day, wait for a week so that there is no association with that particular date. Its just a nice thing to do.

I have never broken up with anyone on an important day. I have broken up with lots of people though. I just don't see the point in staying somewhere where I'm not happy. Usually once the passion is done, I move on. Its usually because people get clingy with me, and I start feeling suffocated. These days I am really honest right from the get go. I never used to be. i was scared of rejection, looking bad, or hurting someones feelings. We get it beat into our heads from an early age that sex just for the fun of it is immoral. Fuck that, its whatever you want it to be. I am open to love but I don't equate sex with love.

My friends all tell me, I'm full of shit, that I'm afraid of getting hurt and that I am capable of longevity in a relationship. I probably am, but whatever. There are so many interesting people to meet and play with. I need someone that is very secure in themselves and adventurous.