Jony_Star

Bring On The Excitement... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i've noticed that it's been kinda silent these past weeks...nothing really new...& i feel that we should bring up some excitement...but what to do???...hmm...does anyone have any ideas???...by the way...where's Homer???...he always comments on my discussions...has anyone seen him???...i bet you he's after some boy...oooo when i catch him on here...he's gonna hear what i gotta say...lol...

Posted

yeah good question there jony...whatto do??..mmmm..lol...there is so much in this world to talk about,some things can cause panic and anger,somehtings ppl are ssooo passionate about they just cant help themselfs but just loose it in anger cause someone is attacking verbally what they see as their domain..beleive..lifestyle..you know how it goes,but what to do...mmm..well there we go...should we be more tolerant towards other ppl when they have an opinion on something,after all if its you who they are having an opinion on and they say things which are attacking or not the truth should we just be calm and forgive them and just put the record straight...mmm..but what to do...good question there jony...lol....chris...waiting for the excitment

Tommy_Storey
Posted

See what i can come up with. No promises tho, lol. Tommy,xx

Daniel_Peters
Posted

why doesnt anyonechat in here?

Posted

well we've had incidents like this before on here Chris...and in some situations i went off...but on others i just didn't bother...becuz i have no obligation to explain myself really...and if ppl are getting the wrong message...well then they're clearly not understanding what i'm trying to say...

Posted

yeah@daniel,i ask the same thing,i mean ppl DO chat but its hard to find them,..and when ya do find them they either give you 1-2 word answers orthey just dont make sense or they just go one and on and on and on...or they want to cause probs,i been on this site for ...mmmm..5 months and find it hard to chat to ...most..oh well no dramas thats the site and what it has to offer

Jhong_Yabo
Posted

@jony- im young but id been in a relationship also, try to make a new things or discover a new things, show it to him or introduce it to him, try to do things which u never tried before and do it with him,,,,just a simple things which maybe can help.

Posted

umm...thanks for the sex advice Jhong...lol...well i hardly chat on here...don't really have the time...and there's not that many interesting ppl to chat with really...those who really want to have a conversation are a rare species apparently...lol...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Ya Jony, I've been wondering about Homer, too. I just figured that he got busy like I did recently and may have to do again soon.

Posted

Been gone for a while ... Nice to see familiar faces eventhough It was usually debates and arguments, i loved reading all of your rants and comments ^.^

Posted

well he finally commented on my discussions...so at least i know he's back...oh and welcome back Luis...