Chris_Lewis_57070

does anyone take rates that seriously - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

just wandering who is honest in there rates,i mean does anyone just rate high to make the other person feel good,and those who constently give 9/10,do they really think an obvious not attractive guy is a 10..come on..is it fare to say to a guy who isnt attractive he is a 10/10,..mmm..lol

Posted

well put a proper pic on here and ill tell u........lol

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

yes Chris, Gary is right...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

All way`s Call a Spade a Spade. The truth might hurt a lot at times,but after all said and done,the truth is the truth,and that is a Fact. lol.

Posted

Why rate someone 2/10, or something Daft like that. I really think it Hurt's the other Person, and i dont think they will stay with the site for 2 long. Also giving someone a high rating is a Real Confidence Booster for the other Person, weather u think they are Hot Or Not.

Posted

i sort of agree with Richard...i've had self-esteem issues before...and i know how if feels when you think you're ugly...and well then i met people on chats...they would tell me i was cute and hot...and i was like are they serious???...what can they see that i don't???...and well overtime i started to see that people were really talking about my personality...and of course if you're great on the inside it really reflects on the outside...so i finally began to see myself as a great person and regained my self confidence...i can't say that it was all thanks to those guys who online guys that i met...because someone could tell you that you're great and all that stuff...but if you don't truly believe it then you won't see it...i can say i thanks to them i was able to reflect and really see who i am and have the ability to be comfortable with myself...so because of my own experience i think that some people are just too hard on themselves and need others to give them that gentle push and get them thinking "you know what yea i'm a great person"...so i just really try not to hurt other people's self-esteem...some people think that mean because you're only feeding them false hope...or that you're setting them up for disaster...cuz what happens if one day someone tells them that they're ugly and shoot them down really bad???...but i say that if that happens...i can only hope that they're strong enough to hold on to their inner beauty...because as long as you have that you can care less about what other people say...to some people that can come off as being conceited but when you're comfortable with yourself...i say don't let anyone stand in your way...so being honest is always good but well it wouldn't hurt to give someone that confidence boost...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Very well said Rich

Posted

well i had my pic up of my face for a few months actually and i dont need to be rated,and ur right richy,and ur right to tommy,if someone knows theyr not attractive,then come on here and gets a low rate then thats their doing,but better to be truthful, and lie,only to make a person feel better and give them a confidence boost,can relate to you jony and that makes sense too,i dont think i can fool myself though and give someone a 10/10 when they arnt eye canddy so to speak..lol..but il try..hehe,

Posted

funny when you say be truthful and lie...just proves to me that i can be quite contradicting person...but well i'm glad you got what i meant...lol...

Posted

So why did u take it off Chris?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder we all like different types so why worry what other people think
Almost well put Jony lol...but no what your saying even if i dont agree with it all

as a matter of interest does anybody use a 'rating' system ?I usually find people say 'no your not my type','thanks buy no thanks',or just ignore you

Posted

i took it off cause i was tired of looking at it and was gunna put another one up but my cam croaked it,and im not worreid bout what other ppl think,ppl have their opinions and regardless of what they are it dont bother me one little iota what anyone has to say,i will respond with the head i have screwed onto my shoulders and with the knoweledge i have in my brain and be respectful as much as i can to others and i like the universe so that says a bit bout me,any further questions you want answered just forward them to me and i will do my best to respond so you will have more understanding.thanx..chris

Posted

well when i used to hang out with my friends we would always rate guys...of course...sometimes they went a lil overboard...if i said they weren't my type and gave them a low rating they said i was being picky...and went as far as giving them my number...i felt bad cuz to them this was a joke...it happened 3 times...and i felt really bad...1 guy was like it's ok...maybe we can still get to know each other...i was like ok...but well in the end they learned their lesson...let me choose my own man...lol...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Last evening my boyfriend told me about a beautiful, intelligent woman with whom he was in love. Even though she was all of these things and he told her so, she committed suicide weeks before she would have graduated fron University of California at Berkeky communications program. He talked with her parents and found out that she had never felt comfortable with the fact that she was mixed-race (African/Chinese/American). He had told her that he thought she was beautiful but it wasn't enough for her, obviously...

Posted

now she is a spirit because of her own doing,she wasnt comfortable with being mixed race,we all handle things differently,may she R.I.P.

Posted

yea...that's why i say that people can say that you're this great, beautiful person...but if you don't see it or feel it...then those compliments are of no use...and you're right Chris...we all handle things differently...

Posted

I stopped caring what people think of me... Plus if I take the initiative to talk to you and you disregard my interest because I'm not muscular, super hot, handsome... Then guess what you arnt worth my time..... Thinking stay within your league? To which I respond anyone is within my reach get to know me and I promise you won't let me walk away . I will go for a guy with beautiful eyes over a gym rat sadly they are usually too busy trying to date themselves

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with yo too, Luis.

Posted

I Couldnt put it better myself Luis. Great Answer. I love It.

Posted

I hope I read enough to be informed about this. Rating people is very subjective.
I am very blunt for instance and that could be a turn-off for some. As my ex used to say "Do you want the answer or the b/f answer?" Usually the answer got me a punch in the face. NO I'm not bitter ,just cautious. Back to topic now
Ratings are usually base on the superficial and not the deeper more personal stuff. Hope that doesn't sound jaded but it's the way I feel .