BL_Fowler

We were not meant to suffer... - The Gay Christian Network

BL_Fowler
Posted

Too often, homosexuals are bombarded by negative connotations being spewed against us; in the name of God. Yet time and again, those who are subjecting us to such inhumane treatment, are disobeying the very creed that profess to follow. After all, today's Bible's have been revised more than 2400 times. So what does this mean: clearly it means, we have been subjected to hypocrisy developed by unholy men.

Interestingly, I discovered Romans 13: 8, which teaches: Owe no man anything, but to love one another; for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Then, I discovered Romans 3: 20, which instructs- Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law in the knowledge of sin.

Romans 3: 28 confirms this: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

But to countless Christians who try to hold others accountable, they are in error. I guess this is why Matthew 22:29 instructs: Ye err not knowing the scripture or the power of God. Then again, the scripture does tell us- But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Meaning, they have no clue.

So, why does man continue to mislead countless around the world to believe homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God? After all, this idealism didn't appear in the scriptures until the late 70's. Even then, Revelation 22: 18 & 19 forbids anyone to add words to the scripture or take words away.

Your Bible may read differently. In fact, if you have three Bibles and you compare the copyright dates and then begin comparing scripture from Bible to Bible, you will discover what I did. This is why I sued the Bible publishers. It wasn't for gain; it was for truth to be told about the cunning and craftiness being infused in our Christians doctrine.

This my brothers and sisters is why I wrote Professor Brad Stanley Defends The Word of God. A novel you shouldn't dare be without!

Now available on Amazon.com

By the way, I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, so then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh I serve the law of sin-Romans 7:25

Learn what the scripture really instructs; and stop beating yourself down.

Posted

if you practise gay sex you will be sinning,if you are gay, cellibate and give ur life to Jesus then you will go to live in the glory of god,peace

Jon_Roberts
Posted

Didn't Jesus say not to judge? So don't judge. When asked what sin was did he not reply (paraphrasing) "You know what sin is," meaning for you. If you think breathing is sinful, do not breathe, but don't condemn me for doing something I think is nice, natural and necessary.
If you are truly a follower of Jesus why quote the madman Paul?
Do you respect insane, self-hating misogynistic people?
Ever read the missing books from the Bible, expurgated by good old King James when the part about not adding nor taking away from the Bible was inserted?

Posted

Read MR. C. Lewis profile and you'll see a great deal of conflict, contradictions, bad grammar and sentence constriction. He states that he is 24, but maybe it's me, but I have seldom run into any 24 y/o who doesn't capitalize, puts spaces between their sentences, words, and while he is here with his condemning gays, yet he writes in his profile : "Chris Lewis
is seeing this where i am Updated 1 day ago - Comment

I am a:

Gay Male
Relationship status:

Single
I'm looking for:

Friendship, Whatever
Date of birth:

March 30
Hometown:

Launceston, Australia
Nationality:

Australian Australian
Current location:
Launceston, Australia

“close your eyes and look at me,feel me against you, lye on me,melt into me,then we can be one . " end quote.

If you want to see where you are at, then I strongly suggest, that you not throw stones at where other people are at, it is 1) unjust 2) you have no right to tell others how they should live their lives, only your own, and do not try to use the Bible to hurt others. When you use Holy scripture, as a weapon, it ceases to be the "Good News", and it speaks volumes about you and your own insecurities. This "Gays.com" is a very special place where people come for support, fellowship and guidance sometimes love and prayers. What you wrote above contradicts what you write lower on your page which is this:
"About me", : hey there,im 24 nearly 25,not to bad looking ,i love photography(landscapes,nature),absract painting,the countryside,rivers,walks,my pets,easy going,quiet times,sunshine,clouds under a blue sky,picking blackberrys,sitting by the river listening to the trickle of the water,have a sweet tooth,love growing things,play piano,harmonica,and learning flute,& clarinet,will reply to those who msg me,if you need an ear to cry in then im the one,if your in need of someone who will listen then im here..peace."

When you state: "if you need an ear to cry in then im the one,if your in need of someone who will listen then im here..peace."
Which contradicts to some degree, what you wrote in the Gay Christian Network.
"if you practise gay sex you will be sinning,if you are gay, cellibate and give ur life to Jesus then you will go to live in the glory of god,peace
4 days ago by Chris Lewis"

GLBTQ have been through enough without people like you, who state that they are here to: "is seeing this where i am".

Work through your own insecurities before you even think that you are wise enough to tell others what they should and should not do, and probably not even then.

Jesus Christ is not only our Redeemer but is the only one allowed to Judge us in the matters of spiritual concerns, not you, or anyone else, the Pope. Simply Christ; who said: John 14:6

King James Version (KJV)

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I ask you to ponder upon my words and pray them that they give you wisdom to be more loving then condemning.

Jesus of Nazareth - Part 17/28 [ the life of Christ ] (English)
Youtube video

http://youtu.be/SVaA7gNAD3I

I pray that Our God may open your eyes so that you may see that reading the Bible is so that you can see, love and except others, and mostly learn to forgive yourself for casting the "first stone" .

Cast the First Stone

http://youtu.be/2k0RzhVJSxE

Are you Chris, without sin?

Two Great Commandments

http://youtu.be/yE8_TK6HlZQ

El Shaddai (Live) - Amy Grant

http://youtu.be/jy5XA4SwuPg

I ask that God impart in your heart: Love and peace, in your mind Wisdom and discernment, in your hands, the will to reach out to the marginalized and disenfranchised, to those in pain and those who are alone and have no one. That your eyes may be open to be a light among nations to be a testament of that which we, hold in common this one truth:
"Christ is Lord".
Pax
Your Humble brother in Christ; Anthony of Portsmouth++++++++++++++++++++

Posted

gidday Andre,yeah it is just you..spaces between senteces,words,capital..lol..and first of all im not judging or throwing stones,or telling anyone how to live their lifes..i dont have any insecurities,and i cant see where iv used the Bibble to hurt others,can you tell me EXACTLY where i did that please, i said weeks ago it was Jesus who told me to stop having sex and "put my trust in him"..so i did,and have no regrets,hence i say if your gay and have gay sex its a sin,if you think its ok then next time you speak to Jesus then tell him its ok to have gay sex and it will be between you and him not with me,and i do see a lamb feeding from its mum..ooo.thats bad ?,and i will listen to anyone who has gay sex,but if the Lord tells me stop with gay sex then i guess its not just not ok with me but all,at the mo my gay freind wants to meet Jesus and through me the lord is entering his life,he thanks me for that,so im not the bad or sensless or judging person you try and make me out to be..and you seem to have put in an eefort to make it seem like that...i know that i will...and have been attacked for saying gay sex is a sin(not on this site though),but if its what Jesus has told me then im ok with that,being cellabate is great,i was told before hand that if i choose to be cellabate then i better be prepared to have a close relationship with God,im learning this each day,and my profile has nothing wrong with it,and i am not without sin,thats why i ask to be forgiven everyday. but my guess is you will still be against anyone who says gay sex is wrong those who choose to invite the Spirit into their lifes are still sinners and still are not perfect,its a learning exsperience everyday .peace

Posted

I am not making you "out" to be anything. I have used your own words, in a attempt to reach out to you. If God has told you something or you believe that you have received something from God asking YOU to do it for Him then YOU should. But that does not mean you have any authority to persuade, judge, or in any fashion tell other what they should be doing with their lives. Actions speak louder then words. You wrote what you wrote, and I am not the only one here who sees it as "offensive" and "wrong". You wrote: "if you practise gay sex you will be sinning,if you are gay, cellibate and give ur life to Jesus then you will go to live in the glory of god,peace"
I assume you do have a computer, check your facts and learn. Even if you do not have a bible you can learn a lot about God and being gay, and what the Bible really does and does not say on this subject; i.e.,
Celibacy of the Clergy
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03481a.htm
The following opinion was written by Ron, a Gay Christian Network member who believes gay Christians are called to lifelong celibacy.
http://www.gaychristian.net/rons_view.php
You can read Justin's opposing argument by going to this link;
http://www.gaychristian.net/justins_view.php
How can you write something sensual like you did in your Quote :" “close your eyes and look at me,feel me against you, lye on me,melt into me,then we can be one ." and then claim you abstain from gay sex?
I have been celibate for 8-9 years, and yet I would not dare to presume, to tell others how they should live their lives or whom they should love.
"God is love" (1 John 4:8)
"Love has no gender" Written by me!
&gt
New International Version 1984

1If I speak in the tongues a of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,b but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Footnotes:
a 1 Or languages
b 3 Some early manuscripts body that I may boast

Love, Tolerance and God: Homosexuality and Christianity in America
http://youtu.be/aIT_HIePDrY

IT GETS BETTER: Gene Robinson, Bishop of New Hampshire
http://youtu.be/mPZ5eUrNF24

NOH8 Campaign speaks out to say, "It Gets Better"
http://youtu.be/epYOIExJxIQ

HATE CRIMES: WE GIVE A DAMN
http://youtu.be/wBaaDL12bCk

WE GIVE A DAMN #1 - FULL VERSION
http://youtu.be/IaeeKbZibOM

Rabbi Kleinbaum message to LGBTQ Youth
http://youtu.be/OtXx8ptxt2Q

Gay man in the Civil Rights Movement.
http://youtu.be/Hi4AWjt9Bv0

Famous gays in history
http://youtu.be/teau7ubQTNM

Open your heart and see the light and feel that love has no gender. That being said, I do however believe that all of us in the human race, must be responsible with our sexuality and act accordingly, we have souls, we are not animals. Therefore let us use our sexuality with our hearts, love responsibly.

Posted

you still dont understand,im not telling anyone to live a certain way,im not judging,and not trying to persuade anyone,my quote can be seen another way but you choose to see the human side of the quote,and not IF i have received from Christ its was HIS power that told me to stop gay sex,im a better person for it but like i said "i will be attacked for saying gay sex is a sin",thats ok ..the person who told me being cellabate and gay was a very wise dude close to the Spirit,so you can throw all your youtube stuff and this person wrote this and this person wrote that at me,im just doing and being guided by the Spirit as best i can,and thats all i can do,and you never answered any of my question to say exactly where i was telling anyone to life a certain life,doesnt worry me if anyone has gay sex,thats there bussiness,but gay sex is a sin and even i know that,because its what Jesus has shown me im my life,like i said if you think gay sex is ok,then tell Jesus that..i want to be taught to a greater extent by the actual Spirit of Jesus,not listen to much to what humans have to say because we are not perfect .you can tell the ones Chrsit is using,those are listenable,PEACE.

Jon_Roberts
Posted

Chris, are you missing the point on purpose? 1. Some folks don't believe in your personal jesus; 2. What you think is a sin is a sin for you, not everyone else on earth; 3. What of all the nonbelievers, Buddhists, communists? Do we each get our own personal hell? I can't listen to you, what does that say about your method of discussion?

Posted

I have submitted myself and my comments to the Group's Owner: Michael Wolfe and I have asked him, in my humility and humbleness, to please check my comments to see if I am in error. After all, as much as I love God, I am not God and therefore being human I accept any blame or wrong doing that I may be at fault.
Matthew 23:11
New International Version (©1984)
The greatest among you will be your servant.

New Living Translation (©2007)
The greatest among you must be a servant.

English Standard Version (©2001)
The greatest among you shall be your servant.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But the greatest among you shall be your servant.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

International Standard Version (©2008)
The person who is greatest among you must be your servant.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
But he who is great among you will be a servant to you.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The person who is greatest among you will be your servant.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
He that is the greatest among you shall be your servant.

Darby Bible Translation
But the greatest of you shall be your servant.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
But he that is greatest among you, shall be your servant.

Weymouth New Testament
He who is the greatest among you shall be your servant;

World English Bible
But he who is greatest among you will be your servant.

Young's Literal Translation
And the greater of you shall be your ministrant,
Barnes' Notes on the Bible

See the notes at Matthew 20:26.

He that shall humble himself ... - God will exalt or honor him that is humble, and that seeks a lowly place among people. That is true religion, and God will reward it.
Clarke's Commentary on the Bible

Your servant - Διακονος, deacon. See on Matthew 20:26 (note).
Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

But he that is greatest among you,.... Either who really is so, having more grace, and greater gifts bestowed upon him, than others; which doubtless was the case of some of the disciples, or who desired to be the greatest, was ambitious of, and affected a superiority over others, and to be in the highest post and place, as it is certain some of them did. This was what they were often contending about among themselves, who should be greatest: and Christ here seems to have regard to that vain spirit, which appeared among them; and his view is, to check and restrain it: "shall be your servant"; or "let him be your servant". Service is the way to honour; he that would be most esteemed ought to do the most work; and the man that has the most grace, and the greatest gifts, ought to employ them for the use and benefit of others; See Gill on Matthew 20:27.
Geneva Study Bible

People's New Testament

23:11 He that is greatest. Instead of seeking chief seats at feasts or in the synagogues, and titles that will exalt him above others, let him seek to become the servant of all. Compare Mt 20:26.
Wesley's Notes

23:11 Mt 20:26.
Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

11. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant-This plainly means, "shall show that he is so by becoming your servant"; as in Mt 20:27, compared with Mr 10:44.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

23:1-12 The scribes and Pharisees explained the law of Moses, and enforced obedience to it. They are charged with hypocrisy in religion. We can only judge according to outward appearance; but God searches the heart. They made phylacteries. These were scrolls of paper or parchment, wherein were written four paragraphs of the law, to be worn on their foreheads and left arms, Ex 13:2-10; 13:11-16; De 6:4-9; 11:13-21. They made these phylacteries broad, that they might be thought more zealous for the law than others. God appointed the Jews to make fringes upon their garments, Nu 15:38, to remind them of their being a peculiar people; but the Pharisees made them larger than common, as if they were thereby more religious than others. Pride was the darling, reigning sin of the Pharisees, the sin that most easily beset them, and which our Lord Jesus takes all occasions to speak against. For him that is taught in the word to give respect to him that teaches, is commendable; but for him that teaches, to demand it, to be puffed up with it, is sinful. How much is all this against the spirit of Christianity! The consistent disciple of Christ is pained by being put into chief places. But who that looks around on the visible church, would think this was the spirit required? It is plain that some measure of this antichristian spirit prevails in every religious society, and in every one of our hearts.

Matthew 20:26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,Matthew 23:10 Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.Mark 9:35 Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."Mark 10:43 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,Luke 22:26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Your humble brother in Christ: Anthony of Portsmouth++++++++++++++++++

Posted

@ jon,thats right,not everyone beleives in Jesus,jesus is for everyone not just me, and your right it was a sin for me to have gay sex,thats why Jesus told me to stop and put my trust in him,thats what i been saying,thats what i base when i say"if you practise gay sex its a sin",on.. i feel save in the hands of my saviour to say that,if those who say one guy fucking another up the ass is NOT a sin then so be it,let them tell that to Jesus next time they speak to him,its not between me and whoever..its between you and God now,like i also say,this is MY exspereince with how Jesus is in My life,he has also cured me from alchohol addiction,and smoking .and also swearing,that is the power im referring to ,and i dont feel ashamed to speak for the lord,..soim not asking or saying to anyone this is how you should live ur life...mearly stating MY encounter with the lord,and its been great,he has told me and shown me few things which i share with thiose who know me,beleivers and non-beleivers,i want jesus to use me to help others but i think this site really isnt the place to share something so deep.live ur life how you please and know the Lord through his presence,not ONLY by what you beleive or what you read but thats not meaning to say ur at fault in anyway,you do good by preaching the bibble and referring to it,thank you...after all..isnt jesus our teacher..his spirit..again i dont mean to sound this is what anyone should do or not do...,its just what i was told would happen..that i will be attacked for telling someone its a sin to have gay sex,how true that was, peace. ps..be good to know what Jesus has revealed or told you,share his prescence with me so i can learn more..afterall im still in the early learning stages,and for the record i do know of 2 gays who have since died and now live in darkness according to them..why?..i dont know..i also have lived since birth around spirits,i never say what i beleive..only what i have been told or shown and then its limited to not reaveling to to many..so share with me ur encounters,so i can put peaces 2gether and learn more.

Posted

MR. Lewis, your language and tone is unbecoming. Especially someone who claims to have a inside track on God. I have never read any scripture that supports cussing at others, save this:
Matthew 15:11 &gt&gt

What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'"

It's not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth."

it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

It is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person unclean. It is what comes out of the mouth that makes a person unclean."

“It is not the thing that enters the mouth that defiles a man, but the thing that proceeds from the mouth that defiles a man.”

What goes into a person's mouth doesn't make him unclean. It's what comes out of the mouth that makes a person unclean."

Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.

Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.

Not that which entereth into the mouth defileth the man; but that which proceedeth out of the mouth, this defileth the man.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but what cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Darby Bible Translation
Not what enters into the mouth defiles the man; but what goes forth out of the mouth, this defiles the man.

English Revised Version
Not that which entereth into the mouth defileth the man; but that which proceedeth out of the mouth, this defileth the man.

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Weymouth New Testament
It is not what goes into a man's mouth that defiles him; but it is what comes out of his mouth--*that* defiles a man."

World English Bible
That which enters into the mouth doesn't defile the man; but that which proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

not that which is coming into the mouth doth defile the man, but that which is coming forth from the mouth, this defileth the man.'
Barnes' Notes on the Bible

Not that which goeth into the mouth ... - The disciples were charged with being sinners for transgressing the tradition of the elders in eating with unwashed hands.

Christ replies that what they should eat could not render them sinners. The man, the moral agent, the soul, could not be polluted by anything that was eaten. What proceeds from the man himself, from his heart, would defile him.

Defileth - Pollutes, corrupts, or renders sinful.
Clarke's Commentary on the Bible

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth - This is an answer to the carping question of the Pharisees, mentioned Matthew 15:2, Why do thy disciples eat with unwashed hands? To which our Lord here replies, That what goes into the mouth defiles not the man; i.e. that if, in eating with unwashed hands, any particles of dust, etc., cleaving to the hands, might happen to be taken into the mouth with the food, this did not defile, did not constitute a man a sinner; for it is on this alone the question hinges: thy disciples eat with unwashed hands; therefore they are sinners; for they transgress the tradition of the elders, i.e. the oral law, which they considered equal in authority to the written law; and, indeed, often preferred the former to the latter, so as to make it of none effect, totally to destroy its nature and design, as we have often seen in the preceding notes.

That which cometh out of the mouth - That is, what springs from a corrupt unregenerate heart - a perverse will and impure passions - these defile, i.e. make him a sinner.
Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth the man,.... No sorts of meats, or drinks, or whatever is proper food for men, or manner of eating and drinking them, when moderately used, defile a man, or render him loathsome and odious in the sight God. This is directly opposite to the notions of the Jews, who say (d), that

"forbidden meats are unclean themselves, "and defile both body and soul".''

The first food of man was herbs; after the flood he had an allowance of the flesh of beasts, without distinction; under the Levitical dispensation, a difference of meats was enjoined to be observed; the laws respecting that distinction are now abolished, and not binding on us under the Gospel dispensation. Some scruples, about some of these things, did arise among the first Christians; but in process of time these difficulties were got over: nor is there any religion in abstinence from any sort of food; men, indeed, on a "physical" account, ought to be careful what they eat and drink, but not on a religious one; moderation in all ought to be used; and whatever is ate or drank, should be received with thankfulness, and done to the glory of God, and then no defilement can arise from hence:

but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. It is sin, and that only, which takes its rise from the heart, lies in thought, and is either expressed by the mouth, or performed by some outward action, which defiles the man, and renders him loathsome, abominable, and odious in the sight of God. The heart is the source of all evil; the pollution of it is very early, and very general, reaching to all the powers and faculties of the soul; which shows the ignorance of some, and folly of others, that talk of, and trust to the goodness of their hearts; and also the necessity of new hearts and right spirits being formed and created; and that the sinful thoughts of the heart, and the lusts thereof, are defiling to men; and that they are sinful in God's account, and abominable in his sight; that they are loathsome to sensible sinners, and are to be repented of, and forsaken by them; and need the pardoning grace of God or otherwise will be brought into judgment. Sinful words, which, through the abundance of wickedness in the heart, come out of the mouth, have the same influence and effect: words are of a defiling nature; with these men pollute both themselves and others: the tongue, though a little member, defiles the whole body; and evil and corrupt communication proceeding out of the mouth, corrupts the best of manners, and renders men loathsome to God, and liable to his awful judgment. And this is the nature of all sinful actions; they are what God can take no pleasure in; they are disagreeable, to a sensible mind; they leave a stain, which can never be removed by any thing the creature can do; nothing short of the blood of Christ can cleanse from it; and inasmuch as they are frequently committed, there is need of continual application to it. These are now the things men should be concerned about, as of a defiling nature; and not about meats and drinks, and the manner of using them, whether with hands washed, or unwashed.

(d) Tzeror Hammor, fol. 142. 1.
Geneva Study Bible

People's New Testament

15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man. The Mosaic law forbade Jews to eat what was ceremonially unclean, in order to teach the need of moral purity. The Rabbis added stringent precepts to prevent the slightest contact with ceremonial uncleanness, but were careless about moral purity. Christ shows that a pure heart is far more important than clean food, in the ceremonial sense, in the stomach. Pharisees in all ages have paid more attention to the letter than to the spirit, to the symbol than to that which is signified.

That which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. The impure words that indicate an impure heart. What one eats does not render him defiled before God, but what he says. See Mt 15:18-23.
Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

11. Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man-This is expressed even more emphatically in Mark (Mr 7:15, 16), and it is there added, "If any man have ears to hear, let him hear." As in Mt 13:9, this so oft-repeated saying seems designed to call attention to the fundamental and universal character of the truth it refers to.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

15:10-20 Christ shows that the defilement they ought to fear, was not from what entered their mouths as food, but from what came out of their mouths, which showed the wickedness of their hearts. Nothing will last in the soul but the regenerating graces of the Holy Spirit; and nothing should be admitted into the church but what is from above; therefore, whoever is offended by a plain, seasonable declaration of the truth, we should not be troubled at it. The disciples ask to be better taught as to this matter. Where a weak head doubts concerning any word of Christ, an upright heart and a willing mind seek for instruction. It is the heart that is desperately wicked, Jer 17:9, for there is no sin in word or deed, which was not first in the heart. They all come out of the man, and are fruits of that wickedness which is in the heart, and is wrought there. When Christ teaches, he will show men the deceitfulness and wickedness of their own hearts; he will teach them to humble themselves, and to seek to be cleansed in the Fountain opened for sin and uncleanness.

Matthew 15:10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand.Matthew 15:12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?"Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.'Acts 10:14 "Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."Acts 10:15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."1 Timothy 4:3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.James 3:6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Defile Defiles Defileth Doesn't Entereth Enters Forth Goes Him'unclean Makes Man's Mouth Proceedeth Proceeds Unclean

Defile Defiles Defileth Entereth Enters Forth Goes Him'unclean Makes Mouth Proceedeth Proceeds Unclean

Defile Defiles Defileth Entereth Enters Forth Goes Him'unclean Makes Mouth Proceedeth Proceeds Unclean

that which goeth. Mr 7:15 Lu 11:38-41 Ac 10:14,15 11:8,9 Ro 14:14,17,20 1Ti 4:4,5 Tit 1:15 Heb 13:9

but. 18-20 12:34-37 Ps 10:7 12:2 52:2-4 58:3,4 Isa 37:23 59:3-5,13-15 Jer 9:3-6 Ro 3:13,14 Jas 3:5-8 2Pe 2:18

Matthew Chapter 15 Verse 11

Alphabetical: a but comes defiles does enters goes him him'unclean' his into is It make makes man man's mouth not of out proceeds that the this unclean What

THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright ;© 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica®. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

The Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188.All Rights Reserved.

The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®) copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.

New American Standard Bible Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org.

International Standard Version Copyright © 1996-2008 by the ISV Foundation.

GOD'S WORD® is a copyrighted work of God's Word to the Nations. Quotations are used by permission. Copyright 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. All rights reserved.

NT Gospels: Matthew 15:11 That which enters into the mouth doesn't (Matt. Mat Mt) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools

Posted

thats ok,Andre,i dont have an inside track on God,Jesus works in our lives,he is thereb to support us and to teach us,and there are many,many in this world who are there with the lord that way,its a privilage to learn from our heavenly father,there is no anger in what i write,i share my exspereince with other beleivers and have no problems,with the odd one who for reasons i dont understand dont want to know the Spirit that intimmitly,thats ok,the spirit world is not for everyone,but everyone will end up there..peace be with you always and i hope one day you will know what i mean...and once again i DONT claim to have an inside track on God..thats silly,and please tell me where i have cursed someone,your all over the place with your accusations,or just twisting things around,but no hard feelings i forgive you @ jon sorry i 4got to answer ur question,Jesus said "many will create their own religion,but they will worship false gods;..that might help???

Posted

“Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual.”

“He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors”

“To penetrate and dissipate these clouds of darkness, the general mind must be strengthened by education”

“On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind.”

Thomas Jefferson quote

Your self rightness is more a "abomination", in the eyes of God, for you take it upon yourself that you are a "better person" then others.
When has hate, ever been stronger then love?

Christ came here to reach to the outcasts of society, not to judge, or to condemn, but to embrace, love, accept.

Do you have ANY idea how many lives are lost not only through the centuries, but even today, with people fighting over who's God is the One true God?

They strap bombs to themselves killing not only themselves but countless hundreds of innocent, women and children, because they believe that is with their vision of God wants them to do.

You can kill others with hateful, hurtful words also. I imagine this is why Our Lord Cursed at a Fig tree:
Why Did Jesus “Curse” the Fig Tree?
By Wayne Jackson

“Can you explain the case where Jesus ‘cursed’ a fig tree? There are several things about this that are hard to understand. Did Christ have a right to ’curse’a tree? What is the meaning of ‘curse’? Since the tree was apparently destroyed, did he destroy property that did not belong to him? Some people say that this shows that Jesus made mistakes just like everyone else.”

The conclusion that “some people” draw regarding this incident is quite misdirected and is the result of a lack of understanding of what was involved in this episode near the end of Christ’s ministry.

The situation involving the “cursed” fig tree is recorded in two places in the Gospel records — Matthew 21:18-19; 20-22 and Mark 11:12-14; 20-25. We will introduce Mark’s version for the purpose of this discussion.

“And on the morrow, when they had come out of Bethany, he [Jesus] hungered. And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if perhaps he might find anything thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for it was not the season of figs. And he answered and said unto it, ‘No man [will] eat fruit from you from now on — for ever.’ And his disciples heard it . . .And as they passed by in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered away from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance said unto him, ‘Rabbi, behold, the fig tree that you cursed is withered away’” (Mk. 11:12-14; 20-21).

For brevity’s sake, we have taken the two references that refer directly to this event in Mark’s Gospel, and combined them. We are omitting verses 15-19, which provide some transitional information that occurred between the two successive days that are related to this scene. Likewise, we are stopping short of the Savior’s subsequent discussion of this matter, as recorded in verses 22-25. We will analyze this controversial text in the following segments.

(1) The term “cursed” is used only once in the two New Testament records of this incident. On the second day, as Christ and his disciples passed by the tree, en route to Jerusalem, it was noticed that the fig tree was completely dead. This compelled Peter, who was speaking on behalf of the others as well (cf. Mt. 21:20), to comment: “Rabbi, look! The fig tree which you cursed has withered.” (v. 21).

It should be noted first that the term “curse” is not used in biblical parlance in the modern sense of profanity. Rather, a “curse” was a pronouncement of judgment upon a person or object (cf. Mt. 25:41). In this case, there was a command miracle by which Christ spoke words that would cause this tree to die. It was not a purposeless act of intemperance. It represented a strong object-lesson that the disciples needed to learn (and numerous others since that time as well).

Words have power. and when people abuse that power it is called verbal abuse.

You are very young. I suspect much younger then you stated on your profile looking at the number of misspelled and grammatical errors> I am not making fun of you or trying to hurt you in any way. I am however pointing out the "obvious". I suck at spelling too, but I know that there are programs to "spell check" so that I may utilized them, not that I may appear wiser then i am, but so others can read and understand that which I am trying to convey.

I sincerely doubt if you clicked on any of the links I attempted to share with you, because you believe you are right, as have all the religious zealots have though out the ages to our present time. They kill in the Name of God.

The horror of it all, is not "Godly" in any way shape or form.

>
New International Version 1984

Seven Woes

1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2“The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4They tie up heavy loads and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5“Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteriesa wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them ‘Rabbi.’

8“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called ‘teacher,’ for you have one Teacher, the Christ.b 11The greatest among you will be your servant. 12For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

13“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.c

15“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

16“Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’ 17You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.’ 19You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22And he who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean. 28In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!

33“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

37“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. 38Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’d”
Footnotes:
a 5 That is, boxes containing Scripture verses, worn on forehead and arm
b 10 Or Messiah
c 13 Some manuscripts to. 14Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Therefore you will be punished more severely.
d 39 Psalm 118:26
>THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV®
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica.
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
See detailed copyright information.

Online Parallel Bible

Matthew 11:29

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Place my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest for your souls,

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am peaceful and meek in my heart and you will find rest for your souls.

Place my yoke over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls.

Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Take up my yoke upon you, and learn of me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.

Darby Bible Translation
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest to your souls;

English Revised Version

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me: for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest to your souls.

Weymouth New Testament
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

World English Bible
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.

take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls,

Luke 6:37

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

"Stop judging, and you will never be judged. Stop condemning, and you will never be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
"Stop judging, and you will never be judged. Stop condemning, and you will never be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Judge not, and you shall not be judged: condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: forgive, and you shall be forgiven:

Judge not, and you shall not be judged: condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: forgive, and you shall be forgiven:

And judge not, and ye shall not be judged: and condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: release, and ye shall be released:

In the whole time of our discourses, you have never quoted anything from the Bible. No not once. Have you even read the Bible?!

2 Samuel 1:26
I am distressed for you, my brother Jonathan; very pleasant have you been to me; your love to me was extraordinary, surpassing the love of women.
++++++++++++

Posted

hi Andre,enough is enough,I DONT THINK IM BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE,wtf, this all started because i said gay sex is a sin,I think it is,ur right Jesus came to this earth not to judge,and i was in the gutter and very down in this world.THATS when i was intrduced to the lord..so..he told me to stop having gay sex,that was the beginning of my healing,and it was you who accused me of cussing(cursing) others which is a lie, i live in a democrtic country where free speach is encouraged,im allowed to have my opinion,Ithink gay sex is a sin,and beleive me giving it up for the lord was a decision i wasnt gunna make,i was going to ignore Jesus,and yes the law in SOME cases was the will of tyrants that hurt others,and so what if i make a typo,you should stop guessing and making assumtions,which is what you have done to me since day one,not once have you asked me bout Jesus in my life,not once have you actualy communicated to me like a human being,sad,one thing i have learnt is that Jesus approached ALL,i clicked on one link you sent but it was just one guy giving his opinion,Jesus said he will be with those who call upon him,he is our comforter,,healer and teacher,thousands upon thousands have an intimite relationship with him..not once have you mentioned Jesus in your life,yet you through the bibble quotes at me like they are going out of fashion,you should never throw Gods word around so hastily,Jesus is a beautiful Spirit who is wise beyond all,im learning and will continue to learn from him..one step at a time..peace.please dont msg me again,thank you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Chris I have been ask by others who are following the discussion to step in..Now I will and ask you not to comment again..If you think I am wrong then message me..I am also going to bring this discussion up with the site mangers...I myself do not like it when gay or str8 people tell me I am a sinner for have sex with my lover of 24 yrs..and there are others male and female who have said the same thing to me...Now I ask you to not comment and say things like that in this group..We are here to help those who ask for it not put people down..

Posted

I do not think he understands, the huge difference between a loving committed couple and people even dating with the hopeful end result will be a life long commitment,........................................God is Love, and Love has no Gender!

Jon_Roberts
Posted

Just had this discussion at home! First, please let's not throw pages of similar stuff in our postings to prove or disprove points. Chris (and many others) can't accept the injunction to judge not. Disagree if you must, but don't get personal. If you think I am sinning, keep it to yourself. You have no right to insult my beliefs to make your own seem more plausible. If you don't understand what I'm saying, own that, as well.

Posted

ok ..sorry,its only my opinion when i say gay sex is a sin, of cause if you disagree..then im kool with that,we are all faulty without the living spirit of god through jesus in our lives,beleifs of our own is why the world is the way it is,again im sorry if you took it the wrong way,peace

Posted

This is a general comment and NOT directed at anyone.

A video everyone should watch and think about:
I Want To Know What It's Like
Youtube video

http://youtu.be/ibVlVzGI9y0

I hope you all will like and share!

Jon_Roberts
Posted

Andre's lengthy, overly-referenced post above is a perfect example of useless drivel which is unreadable to most people. Be succinct.
In asking for Chris to have god-imparted awareness you seem to be telling the Creator a mistake was made in Chris' creation . You are also praying for something you apparently won't be getting anytime soon.
By the way, what were Jesus' instructions on prayer? Would you receive approval for bragging on your humility?
I suggest you refrain from responding to intransigent, omniscient, and all-too-obviously newly-minted believers in the hope they will emulate your example.

Posted

Mr. Roberts,
No one should ever follow my "example". They should follow what they believe to be right in their hearts for the love of God, in loving and helping others.
I to NOT brag about my humility, I am humble, that is one of the reasons why I try to research extensively on the learned opinions of they who are much wiser then me. To document my answers in the hope of teaching and reaching to help , not hurt others. No one should (I believe) question what prayers God either will or will not answer. God doesn't make "mistakes", people how ever (which includes me) do. We can all learn from each other, as long as we are uplifting, supportive and loving in our intent and responses. That being said, the only time I may do otherwise, is when someone is here for the sole purpose of causing, disruption, hate, confusion, and pain or to strike and lash out at others to hurt them.

When I wrote to the groups owners, I did not ask them to judge anyone BUT me. I pleaded with them to please check my responses to see if I was or might be in error.
The other reasons for the "lengthy, overly-referenced" quotes is not only to instruct but people tend to use different Bibles. Some Believe that the King James is the only "right" word of God, others believe differently.
I am not a high school graduate nor a theologian, but I have read a lot since I could read. you might say I am self school, but that being said, I hope that unseen teacher may be the Holy Spirit guiding me in my responses.
Sometimes people say really nice stuff about what I write, and I kid you not, I don't remember writing them or it. i do know that there are times, that I have had to stop and walk away, because my fingers are so cramped up, that I can no longer use them until I allow them to rest.
I apologize if you are offended in any way, but, I will never apologize for my beliefs or in trying to help others find answers or for that fact defending this community if I believe it is threaten by someone, who isn't here to help, but to bully, intimidate, to make people question whether they can be both Christian and gay, be equals under the law, or have the right to marry the person they love or serve in the armed forces.
God Bless you, keep you under His wing and grant you peace of spirit.
Anthony of Portsmouth++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted

@bl: nice of you to start a conversation and then not comment! Buy the way, your title "we were not meant to suffer" whether Christian or Homosexual is totally unbiblical.

@chris: I admire your strength to follow your convictions BUT how dare you impose a private conviction on others, especially in the LGBTQ community.

@jon: useless drival, I think not. "If he has ears let him hear" do you ever pray for understanding before commenting, that may be the missing link. As Christians we are ALL on the same side, believe it or not. So learn to agree to disagree, it really is OK!

@andre: thank you for posting the LIVING word of God. If only one read these words and it lit their path for a part of the way, Praise the Lord!

@mike: dude, thanks for having our backs. Those who read and are silent but affected by others. Such a responsibility! Sincere Thanks for the quiet!

Posted

You so gotta love Debbie! A Loin that roars, in to the ears of the deaf!
Thank you and God bless you, IN His Holy keeping
Anthony of Portsmouth.

Jon_Roberts
Posted

Just because fifteen thousand characters are avaiable doesn't mean one must use them all. Andre, I am sorry for my unkind words, I just think hitting people over the head with a figurartive sledgehammer is not as useful as a simple, short post, which someone else might read. Few will wade through miles of prose to find the gist of your thought. By the way, I tend to agrtee with most of your posts.
Debbie, find where Jesus teaches the Lord's Prayer in your New Testament and understand this is how we are instructed to pray. I believe one mayn't ask for things. What if a negative outcome is the plan? Do we have the right to ask the Creator to change our mandated fate?

Posted

I AM a writer,.................how dare to you presume that you can could tell anyone what to write, and how many words that they should use. Good thing you were not around Shakespeare, Dickens, Walton, or Whitman. YOU don't have to read it, but many people here have given me a title of "Spiritual Leader" of the group (A title that scares the crap out of me, but on the other hand, it speaks volumes of my attempt, to help others and the lengthy, well thought out, scripture responses are not only meant to instruct people that the Bible is their friend, and nothing to fear. many of them have been hurt by Christianity, they are hanging on by a thin thread. I have been on this site for a very long time. and I would like to believe and think that if the responses are true, they far outweigh you and your opinions, assessments, comments. In your profile you state that you are here to find new friends, your words do not bode well, in that search and may in fact be a indication of either why you currently have no friends or that they have moved on. Be a friend to yourself, and be kind to others. I have had enough of the negativity on this site.
Is it any wonder why people hate Christians,and are joining other faiths.
The people here who have dogged me, will have their bone. Remain in your darkness until the Son of light either frees you, or condemns you. I am others are very aware, that there are a number of haters and bashers, that have multiply names and accounts here. Please be advise, there are very strict laws about Harassing people on line. and a Hate rime is no less a hate crime, in person or on the net. Take the time (Highly unlikely) and see for yourself how long I have been on this site, and the number and type of responses I have tried to help others with, and their gratitude. NO More, I have better things to do. Writing and researching, takes time and effort, which I am in poor health. I have been fighting AIDS since 1982, Meningitis for over 15 years, and cola rectal cancer for about the same time. My time is now better spent alone, then to be bashed here , which seems to be a waste of my time and effort. May God forgive you in your ignorance: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do!" God bless, keep and love those who have been loving and supportive here to each other and to me. IS it any wonder why the former owner of the group left?! I am going out the same door, with the best of intentions, tired of the demons that thrive here.
Shalom et Benedictus. I am not just leaving this group but site. I need to be at peace with myself, as I face the chronic illnesses, that I welcome as a challenge.
Thank you Mike, Kelly, Marianne, Debbie, and Kenneth Tan.
Anthony of Portsmouth++++++++++++++++++++++++++