Deyna_Speirs

best quotes in life guys ? - Lesbian Ladies

Deyna_Speirs
Posted

i probably have spelled quote wrong but am not sure :\ awww well "shit happens" ..

Posted

“Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.”

“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, do good."

"When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen."

"In all things its better to hope then to despair."

"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat off your face."

"So often a times we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

"A player will ask you for a picture with no clothes and a lover will ask you for a picture with no make up."

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

"People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"Enjoy the little things in life for you'll one day look back and realize they were the big things."

Deyna_Speirs
Posted

i like the one , when writing your life story , dont let anyone hold the pen , thanks !

Posted

"Don't let the fuckheads bring you down" he he he thanks trans-metropolitan

Posted

life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get

Julie-ann_Bell
Posted

dont take life so seriouse no one gets out alive anyway

Rebecca_Starrett
Posted

"The two most abundant things in the world are hydrogen and human stupidity."

"I, like god, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence"

D.M_Barrera
Posted

"Life is like an elevator, sometimes, on yur way up yu have to stop and let some people off"

"Some people are training wheels in our lives, when are yu going to take the training wheels off? Yes life is scary, but sometimes the very people yu hold on with all yur might, are not the right people to hold onto any longer."

"Don't worry, yu may think yu will never get over it. But then again, yu also thought it would last forever."

"The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from yur birth, until yu fall in love. "

Posted

I especially love the last quote : )

Rose_Downer
Posted

dance like no-one is watching, love like you have never been hurt and life as if life is heaven on earth