John_Williams_60484

Nervous as hell :( - Gay Guys! <3

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Well thought it was one more day to go for my heart surgery, they informed me yesterday I now have to wait until Tuesday 7am.
BUT I still have to go in Monday have all my pre meds etc, then they are going to send me to a hotel to stay the night . Then I have to be back by 6am Tuesday...
As if I'm not crapping my self already the thought of them cracking the chest and everything else, now they do this.....well I have no problem going to the toilet lol
So today may be the last day for a while or
If the hotel has wifi guys I will be on Monday night, if not all the best everyone, and talk whenever I get out.
And thanks Dean, your a star xxx

Posted

Best of Luck John, i will be thinking of u, and have u in my Prayer's. I will Also Light a Candle For U.

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Thanks Richard, I will get there lol. No bloody choice lol

Posted

Good luck John chin up be over soon enough
Will be thinking of you

xx

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Hay Gary, I lost you off my friend list, I think it was me lol, trigger happy thinking out my so called friends lol friend req sent again lol and thanks mate

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,John,

I will be thinking of you wilst you are there,
Remember John,these Peaple,are doing this Day in,Day out,all year Long,so
you will be O.K.
Tommy,xxx

Posted

I don't know you John, but all the best and good luck. Hope you're out and about very soon,
Sam x

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Thank you so much Tommy and Sam xxx

John_Williams_60484
Posted

I would like to thank all you guys private messaging me with you love and support, again thank you all xxxxx

Timothy_Brown
Posted

John, I will be thinking about and praying for you! I thought what I had to go through was hard, but that sounds awful. You'll make it!

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Thanks Tim, I'm in the waiting room now lol xxx

Posted

I have a Candle Lighting now as u go through ur Surgery, So i Know all Will be Better than u Think, John.

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Not having it until7.30 am tomorrow now Richard, someone from a RTC took my place today, bless them

Posted

Ok, John, i will Light 1 in the Morning. Gob Bless.

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Well guys here I am after my pre meds, just had a shower and had to use surgical scrub.........forgive me but FUCK that makes your skin burn lol
I got to do this all again in the morning

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Now they shaved me all over, arms chest, groin area... I look like I'm waiting for puberty again............Sod that not againnnnnnnnn