um okay so i like older guys and younger but!!.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

im 17 and the older guys are like 64 or 58 im not interested or turned on by that far of age unless u look better than chuck norris then yeah but please if ur over 45-50 i dont really want u to add me and flirt unless i think ur some sexy older guy but no inbox me or another younger guy before adding them i think its kinda gross nd uncomfortable js...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

You need to write what age range you are looking for on your profile where everyone can see it.

Posted

Im 16 Lerel and it will happen on here that some guys WILL msg U and try to add u and stuff. SOme will even cyber stalk you, just gotta ride with it and not allow guys u don't like to add u and not bother to reply to guys that msg u. I let it get to me and it did my head in for a bit, till I did what the decent guys told me to do

Posted

yeah and i dont wanna be judgemental to them so yeah i am trying but i still think its gross to do that but u know so hey do u have a fb?

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I said it before and I will say it again. All young guys that don't want messages from guys over a certain age should clearly write that on their profiles. Don't expect any one to know what you want if you have not stated it directly and clearly.

When you state it on your profile, you are not being judgemental, you are stating your preference.

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Well said Richard, we are good but we are not mind readers

Posted

hey richard im new i didnt know so ill say it once and not again i already have my age groups on my file

John_Williams_60484
Posted

That's good Lerel it's the best way to be, upfront from the beginning xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Lerel,

Why cant some of us OLDER guy`s, just be a Friend, Only,with out all of
this Flirting/Sex, Stuff then ??. Tommy,xxx

Posted

yeah they can but some dont get the picture like i have 1 older guy on my friend list names gary hes cute lil dont know how old he is but hes nice andis an exception i firted with him first not him with me thats fine but it gets creepy when u have a 79 year old ookin dude sayin hey wanna get to know each other? uh no i dont wanna date mate or have sex with someone that could have a heart attack any moment from exite ment plus i like white and tan peoples skin colors blonde hair blue eyes are a automatic turn on yum

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Yes that's true mate, that would make me feel creepy too and I'm older lol just take my advice, just friend the guys you want to, get to know them talking on here first. You know hands up I got it wrong, I have pissed a young guy off, didn't mean to, but you soon learn. Just take it easy you will be fine xx

Posted

wait who did u piss off? lol im fine

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Naa that's between him and me, but it was my fault, sometimes you don't see the full picture when you like someone and you can say or do the wrong things. We all can lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Lerel,

I know 100% Whare you are,and Whare you are Comming from.And to be
truthfull with you. I think that if i was the same age as you,i just might be in the
same,frame of mind as you are at,at this moment in time, ( ? ) lol. Tommy,xxx

Posted

haha thanks and okay john

Posted

I see no problem with friending or chatting with anyone of any age. We are all here because we are gay and some of the more mature guys are very helpful with advice and other things. Hell, i'll cyber sex with them if that makes someone happy. wtf., we will all grow old at some point so treat them as you would want to be treaated. With respect and also with an open mind and not be so judemental about any of it. Besides, sex with an older guy was fun for me.

John_Williams_60484
Posted

Well said David xxx

Posted

yeah but not everyone thinks that everyones different i mean cyber sex aint got a problem with but in life i dont want a wrinkly dick up my azz and the dude is barely breathing i only posted this cause guys over the age of 60+ are tryin to add me but i already denied them and put up a age sign whatever on my profile

Posted

At the end of the day, Lerel, everyone is different and an individual, each with our own pet turn-ons and turn-offs. In my eyes, at least, no relationship between two consenting people of legal age can ever be termed "gross", no matter what their ages or difference in ages. It's purely a matter of personal preference.

There are a lot of young guys out there who prefer much older guys, and who would be only too happy to receive the kind of approaches you are complaining about. There are also a lot of very fit older men out there who are anything but "barely breathing", despite being in their 60's, or even 70's or 80's! I do take issue, actually, with some of what you say. Using terms like "barely breathing", "creepy", "gross", "wrinkly dick", etc, is hardly "non-judgemental" language, and I could imagine some guys being quite offended by it. It's also the kind of language which can make young lads who are attracted to older guys feel "weird" or marginalised.

I'm totally in agreement with Richard that if you are completely uninterested in or totally turned off by guys who are significantly older (or indeed significantly younger) than yourself, then you should say so in your profile. That will ensure that those of us with a brain in our heads won't waste our time trying to chat you up. After all, there's no point in fladgeolating deceased equines! (= Flogging dead horses...)

I do also just have to correct you on one point, Lerel... Although I'm personally into younger guys, one of the longest, smoothest dicks I ever saw actually belonged to a guy of 70. It definitely wasn't "wrinkly"! ;-)

Posted

okay

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I don't understand. In another post Lerel wrote

so anyone wanna become friends or something?

He didn't mention anything about age restrictions, and there is nothing oh his profile about age restrictions (as of right now).

So why is in here complaining about older guys sending him messages? Someone please explain to him he can't say one thing and do another. Someone reading only the other post will not know that he doesn't want to much older guys to contact him

Someone please help!!

Posted

yeah ur right richy he doesnt say what age group...maybe hes just overexcited..lol..but...its been a barrel of laughs reading this discussion..lol..lol..thanks everyone,cant wait for the next installment.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Lerel
If you only want to talk to guys of your age you need to put it in your about me so people read it and know that they are to old for you...Please update your about you in the privacy page and you can also block the older guys you don't want to talk too..

Posted

I don't get any of this. Why argue or even debate this issue. If you don't like older guys or younger guys don't reply to them. What's the point of making this a major issue. Be who you are, like who you like and don't talk to those that don't interest you. Jeez, talk about making a big deal out of totally nolthing. Me? I Like guys PERIOD. Age has nothing to do with anything other than to say you were born before or after me. And that's all it should say. We want others to accept us for being a little different but now someone wants to impose discriminatory boundaries within ourselves???

Posted

its not discriminating its jus what i like i mean its true its discriminating if i blocked off old guys but whatever i already get the picture jus leave it alone