Age and love - Love and Romance

Posted

ls it wrong for a mature women to be in a relationship with a much younger 1. l always seem to attract the much younger women but would never take it any further then light flirting l just wondered if there is any ppl out there who have......

Posted

theres nuthing wrong with that. I have dated older women and i thinks its better than dating a woman my age

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

My partner is 57 and I am 44, there is soo much in common and soo much we learn from eachother, so age is not an issue as the soul has no age.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

i do not see the differance if the younger person has a good head on her shoulder i am 53 but mosly date older women but would not mind a younger women trust me i look like early 40s

Posted

Love is sometimes ageless depending on maturity and all the matching of wants and needs of both parties. It just depends on where you both are at in your lives. Check it out before you throw it away.

Posted

@ Kristin i have dated girls my age but it just seems like older women are more mature and dont play games. I like girls my age but i dont mind dating older women. come on u r nat that old lol. well i must say u r beautiful for you age lol.

Posted

Talk about dating older woman... i cant seem to find any that go for younger crowd in my area. I date my age... and have experienced the younger crowd, but thats hard to go by. I cant figure out what age is right, i dont believe there is a number. I think you can only go be experiences and life altering things that have occured... for instance didn't know what a "adult" meant til my mother passed away last year and i had not one choice but to grow up and adapt in different forms. Now i almost feel at lost for my adolescent age. Now becoming a 22 year old "adult"... ive matured drastically.

Marianne_Messer
Posted

no it's not wrong age is just a number it's what is in your heart

Posted

I just turned 40, but I look late 20's/early 30's. I'm definitely still quite immature (in good, fun ways). I have always been very free. I come from true hippies. For my birthday, I went clubbing with my mother who is 63 and a few women a little older than me, but mostly younger. I date 25-45. Younger would feel creepy (to me)

I tried to invite my best friend from kindergarten out for my bday. She actually said, no she is too old for that. I thought to myself, how can that be? We're the same age, lol

I think people should base relationships and friendships on how much fun they have with that person (and maybe qualities like honesty and loyalty, but those come second to fun, hahaha).

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

Marianne, it is just a number, My partner is 57 and I see him looking 26 when we are together ;o)

Marianne_Messer
Posted

i know my lady and i are real close in age i have always loved older than me!

Posted

imo ove has no bounds, a number cant stop you. personally i find older women so much more attractive i mean im young i dont need another one :P

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Age is just a number it's what the 2 have with each other and how they connect with each other.I'm 36 and I have dated both younger and older and found joy in both.The heart don't see numbers it just sees love and what things could be.

Marianne_Messer
Posted

what a beautiful post Deania, well said