Happy Valentines Day! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

To all my friends here I wish you the best day ever!

Since I am not able to be with the love of my life I am choosing to honor the strong women of my life (mom,grandmother and Aunt). These women have made me the woman I am today. They all faced devastation in their lives and with the help of our Lord kept going and became strong ladies. The thing I love the most about them is that they all love to laugh and passed that wonderful quality right on to me. My mom and grandmother are now part of my cheering section on the other side. I love you ladies more then you'll ever know! Thanks for being such shimmering examples.

Sending hugs, roses, petunias, gladiolas, Sees' candy, balloons, silly string, glow bracelets, rainbows, butterflies, and humming birds! I miss you but then you know this already

Posted

Debbie, if it is ok may I recommend a movie for you, you may either rent it from Amazon or even some libraries may have it. This is a movie about a remarkable strong woman who challenge the notions of her time and the church. I would ask you to see past the Catholic (as so many GLBTQ will not go near anything "Catholic", ) but it is in a sense less about the Church, then about this strong women, which I believe you might love to watch and maybe gain some inspiration from her story, her name is and the movies name is : VISION - FROM THE LIFE OF HILDEGARD VON BINGEN - official U.S. trailer You can see the trailer here from youtube, and decide for yourself if you would like to watch it. For me, being a christian gay man, I am inspired by it, especially, when I am told by my Physicist, that he believes "I love string up "Sh_t". When I told him that he doesn't know me. I hate being the center of attention, however, I will stand up for what I believe in, for what I believe to be right and true, and I will not relent until I see it through and that I have made a difference in the lives of others, I also told him, that on the road of life, there are many piles of sh_t, and not many people want to either deal with them or clean them up. I on the other hand know that the road to Heaven, you need to clean everything you can, so when God asks us, what did we do with our lives, we can smile and say, Lord you already know! I hope you like this movie about a "strong" woman: Preview,
http://youtu.be/cY-5houzNFo and http://youtu.be/aEI1QrZINeg Shared with love

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Deb
Sorry I did not call yesterday but was not feeling to good last night... I hope that you are ok and if you need to talk you know how to get with me...