Chud

Happy being single o.O - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys, I'm usually the kind of guy who's never happy unless I'm in a relationship, as if being in a relationship makes me happy.
Usually around this time with Valentines Day coming up I get really down and go on some sort of mad boy hunt!
But lately I have realised that I'm happy being single, I'm not looking for a relationship but if one does arise then I'll take it, but in the meantime I'm just going to enjoy being a Single Pringle
Although I have a few people I'm crushing on I'm not exactly chasing after them for a relationship but I want a friendship, however, is something develops from that friendship then yay lol but as I am now I'm happy
So tomorrow is Valentines Day and I'm not going to moan I'm going to smile and know that I maybe single but hell I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

James_Long_60467
Posted

That's good that ur happy being single and I hope everything turns out well for u would love to talk again

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,that is Great new`s,Richard,== It is nice to know,that you are Feeling Happy
again, lol xxx

Posted

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh, It's really good news, It's great that u are looking on the Positive side, instead of bringing urself down. Have a good Day Tomorrow Richard

David_Cloud
Posted

Wishing you a great Valentine's, Richard. I'm sure your radiant personality will light up the day for ALL your friends.

Posted

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Valentines Day!!
And here's me a single pringle and I'm happy

Today is Valentines day.
Today I am single.
Today I will not cry.
Today I will not die.
Instead I will smile.
Today I will be full of joy.
Today I will smirk without a boy.
Yes, I'm a single pringle.
But I'm as happy as Dappy ;D

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Love it Rich...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i,ve never been in a relationship in my life and i,m 56 years old and quite happy