Emely_Jenkins

HELP - Lesbian Ladies

Emely_Jenkins
Posted

Hey everyone! I'm a bit stuck on what to do so I was after a bit of advice. I'm 20 years old and I have always felt more attracted to girls then boys but I have never addmitted to it. I've always been a tom boy and into sports and a bit more 'tankier' then most girls. I have had my fair share or 'male friends' but I've never really been that into guys and always dream of girls, so I'm really wanting to find a girl to see if it is how I imagine it. I was wondering if anybody else has ever been in my situation before? And what did you do that helped? Also I have a child and I know that turns guys away but does it turn girls away to?

Posted

The best thing to do is just embrace your gut feeling, over thinking it will just confuse you even more. Just remember , it is possible to be attracted to both sexes but prefer one over the other. As for your child, luckily women are maternal and are less likely to be put off by a child. I hope you get it all figured out for yourself, just do/be what feels right for you xx

Lakshmi_Subramaniam
Posted

are any woman here please

Posted

Err I haven't had a baby / child am single woman who has been in sort of a similar possition as you Emely. Best thing that I'd suggest is yeah, follow your gut feeling / your heart and yeah if your attracted too women, the she'll come to you or vice versa, but in time. I don't see how having a baby / young child can affect the situation in a way. The perfect woman is maybe just around the courner, if you both love each other when it comes around, then she'll love your child aswell as - afterall if the love is strong enough, nothing can stop a bond so strong, not trying too say that already having a child is a bad thing, adds too the fun / variety of life.

Dynamite_Dizz
Posted

ive met other girls who like girls who also have kids! its awesome i'm sure you"ll find an amazing woman