Lizzie_Dodson

fem vs stud - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hey. I'm Lizzie. I am hoping for some advice and feedback. I am kinda new to the family. I know that i am a lesbian, however, i cant figure out my type of interest. I can dress fem some days and stud other days but i always where make up. I am just me. I am more confident and comfortable dressed in guys pants and a tee shirt, so stud is my preference for myself, i think. I am attracted to girly girls but i find that my eyes always go towards studs and i cant seem to figure out if i am attracted to them or if i am simply envious of their style????... how do i figure out? Has anyone ever struggled with this?

Posted

You like what you like, there's no need to put a label on it, honey. Xx

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Why are you trying to fit yourself into a box? Just go out and enjoy yourself, it will all come together in time. You need to get used to the new found you without worrying about all that stereotypical crap Oh and welcome to te family lol!!

Nikki_Flint
Posted

I agree with both @Kat and @Niamh, that you should not worry about trying to stereotype yourself. There are plenty of ill informed people ready to do that to you as it is. Enjoy being yourself. Being envious of style is just another word for fashion. We gravitate to a look we find attractive.

Posted

thank you very much. I am finally happy with myself. I fought who i was to try and make my family happy but i quit struggling and now i am just trying to figure out was makes me happy. I went to a lesbian club the other night and i thought i was in heaven. LOL where i live there are not many lesbians like talking about so i am trying to venture out to find some new ppl. Online and Lesbian club just trying to make some friends... But thanks again for the feed back

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Ah we've all been there at some point

Posted

It's great that i have ppl to talk to bout this. It helps a lot.

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Sure I'd say most of us have been through the same thing at some point or another. What's most important is making sure your happy with who you are, everyone else will eventually follow suit and if there's still some people who don't well you can just tell them to f off If they really care about you it shouldn't matter if your gay/straight/bi or trans weather u like butch or femme.

Posted

I've actually wondered the same thing myself in the past - some ladies have asked me if I'm fem or stud. Well the only way for me too honestly answer that is that I'm neither - I'm just me. Sure I dress in jeans / t-shirt, jeans and rudby shirt, jeans and a hoodie or jeans and a shirt, sure you might be thinking more stud, but being totally honest and pretty blunt about it, I'm me. The women who I'm attracted too don't need a label, after all we are not items on a supermarket shelf. I'm me, I love me and who I am and women who I'm attracted too - I love them for them, who they are, not what they are or what 'so called label' they advertise themselves as / looking for. There, in my opinion, is really no need to label / catagorise yourself / who your looking for.

Posted

No worries, hope it helps, honestly there is no need to label / catagorise yourself, fair play if that's what you'd like too do, I along with many others will respect that, but if like me you don't really want to label yourself like as I said and item on a supermarket shelf, then don't. Just be happy with who you are, what you are and those who are around you. Again anyone, in my opinion who wants to find a woman by a tatle / label, may aswell go on an internet shopping site and select what they want - WHAT, no nesseserily who they want too be with. But that's my opinion. It's your choise after all. Hope it helps

Posted

I guess I'm femme but I think both are awesome. I just like studs.

Posted

OK that's cool, hope you have a wicked time doing whatever and that you find some loving