Life And Death - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

''Never give up in what your heart and soul believes in! It might end up leading you to the reason in why you’re here, on earth. Reasons that are so small, that we all get them everyday. We get emotions from all sorts, good and bad. Trust me it’s better and more worthy than you think. It gives us unexplained answers that only your heart can follow and tell. Imagine a life without feelings, without thoughts or knowledge of anything. Imagine a life without Love or Family!

All I can think of saying is; let’s be thankful for having these things. Lets be thankful to God that we exist within our own free will. Lets be thankful to the law and politics for giving us security and protection, worries and loss. Without these things, we wouldn’t feel our inner, natural selves. A life without meaning and faith is a simple choice to do. A life with belief and a purpose of acceptance is the hardest thing to realize.
It’s easy enough for someone to criticize and doubt, but it’s harder to keep hope and God close when all the world’s building up on foundations of destructions and misery of deaths, or endings of the world.

If anything does happen this universe, let it happen… We cant control something we’ve not created, but lets save ourselves from evil and negativity because there is so many other worlds that progress just as this one does.

We will be saved from all sufferings and pain. We will feel peace and forever deepened to the journeys of our afterlife. All of us, from all differences will spirit travel from one life to the next, each bearing good and bad experiences, trying to find answers, that only we can acknowledge from the love we follow and share, with each other.
Life on earth can end, but we can still love and dream. We can still allow ourselves to go on, to release our souls from the earth’s surface. We can create a life some place else, if it was the case. But earth will always be the physical planet that forever grows and fades, just like all of us as people. It makes no difference what sort of creature exists, souls and spirits would still dwell within them.

A part of our physical body rots and turns to dust as we rest in peace, but another part of us still lives on. The memory of our life on earth is still with us, when we leave.
The hardest thing of all, is to let go of the life we loved here. But believe me, you don’t want to stay here in spirit too long because it would drive you spiritually crazy and besides one day all our families will be gone too, so it’s better to make the right choice and to move forward. If you stayed, it would make you forever miserable and a haunt to the living because they will find themselves either insane or you to be a fright to them. This is why haunting ghosts exist in the first place, they wont leave earth, but they must. It’s not a choice, it’s a demand that we all must learn to do.
We must let go of earth one way or another. If not, we will be disobeying and falling into a bottomless pit of darkness. It’s kind of sad really, but it’s part of life and death. If you rebel or disobey then good will dislike your choosing actions. So learn to live life fully, love the world for the way it is and learn to accept others for all their differences, because their here without answers too, so realize your not alone. Even the bravest people are scared to face death. Time flies by so quickly, but when you love, time will pause and be stood still for the moment you find something more beautiful that it never leaves your mind.

So overall, believe in yourself, you might fall at times, but I hope good and love comes your way quicker than you expect. I hope when good shines for you, it shall lift you back up again and help you to forgive yourself for all the sorrow and hate you once felt.
Life is everything you want it to be, death is a moment that comes and goes through passing times. Lets learn to respect both realities as we should respect another as God’s family.

There is nothing too bad in the world, everyone and anyone can change, if you feel hate towards an individual, then it will be more difficult to see or realize, but if you care enough to allow your heart to see the hurt that bad people see and feel. If you see this, then it will be possible to change or to forgive.

Everyone is their own person, we have our own bodies and minds, but we do have similar feelings and emotions as everyone else, so it doesn’t matter what you done or do, because God forgives, but I’d prefer to live a good life and to accept everything that goes on in other parts of the world because I know somehow, good will come it’s way.
Yes, life has it’s disadvantages, but why would I allow myself to be influenced to the same doubtful reputation? I feel there is much more to the world and people than it all appears to be right now. When I think of the positive, I see all the rewarding accomplishments life can offer and achieve.
Sometimes I think I don’t belong here, but when I do good and make others smile, I’d then feel satisfied to keep living on!''

RevDSJAustin
Posted

Amen...

Khen_Ma
Posted

Nice

Posted

Very beautiful Jason,
I hope you might like this, even though I didn't write it.
It has been put to music, and many people accept it as a universal profession of faith, in themselves, the future, and God. so I am sharing it with you, so that you might enjoy it also.

Desiderata

-- written by Max Ehrmann in the 1920s --
Not "Found in Old St. Paul's Church"! -- see below

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs,
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals,
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love,
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Posted

nice reading thanx,but not sure bout going spiritualy crazy for those who are still around,have meet some spirits who seem ok,but maybe they were just visiting rather than remaining here...good reading anyway

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you for those words Jason...

Posted

6th July 2011
Dear Jay, the strangest thing has happened to me. I've just woken up from a wonderful sleep, its a glorious day outside, the sun is shining and the birds are flying about, the bees are buzzing and the flowers are blossoming.I've found what appears to be... Life's true beauty-freedom as it seems to be. My mind is in a whirl that all these thoughts are rushing through me like a wave of exuberant energy, that seems to always be with when I'm alone. Whenever I feel these sort of lively emotions, I come to believe that there's a chance the world will see just as I do one day, but with their own experience and opinions of course!
I see now that True goodness comes from us when we reveal the true dignity we aspire. Unless we love; time will flash by... unless we learn to forgive; the guilt and hate will forever remain. Unless we accept and understand others truly; the hate and rage will forever pass down upon our future generations to come. Unless we believe; the mystery of fate will be forever unknown. Unless we live life, emotions will be forever gone.Without life and death; worlds would have no meaning to sacrifices and love as we learn to know what love really is when a person goes and leaves us with memories that show us that we can get through life with that loving guidance with us, always. so... Whenever we live or die; we travel from one destiny and journey after another; seeking differences and experiences that are sometimes too overwhelming to predict. Wonderfulness after miracles, suffering after pain, time after time; Nothing matters more than the the discovery and loss of ourselves as developing beings. Whether we're good or bad, positive or negative, judgmental or accepting, optimist or pessimist; We always reunite again together in the end of our lifetime as we're always forgiven for our misunderstandings and mistakes by God; The divine spirited creator of Light... Because we are all born innocent and vulnerable and will always be... The children of our Godly father that is always with us at heart which gives most of the awareness of true goodness, as it is from never letting go of God or true faith to live a good life. No matter how we see God; if its as spirit or a transformation that is in the image of all of us, or even a manifesting creation of light that evolves in all of us vastly. Whenever I wish to be with God, its through nature and tranquil places, such as near trees or a forest as i can see everything of natural beauty there, things that the Earth always contained. The reason I find nature the best solution to seek God or beauty of life because I see that's where birds and the sun will be, its beautiful to know that the green and wild of life are what keeps us all going. I will remain hopeful until the time comes when I can see the world for myself and find truth from the choices I make and the fun I can express, and even the sadness I can break. Just for me to know that I've seen life and the Earth in this way makes me feel ever so powerful and believable in myself as it's God who is my one true guide. And I just feel grateful that I can have the ability to write all this down in words to show how much I believe and care.

Yours faithfully,

Jason Mills