looking 4 a new gf - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

hey i am katie looking for new friend who sweet and will treat me right my email is mysafeplace20@aol.com is so hard find one girl that would love me for me and look passed my wheel chair

Posted

Sorry to disappoint you but that person simply does not exist. Everyone lies, everyone disappoints and pity and remorse are skin deep. You can be happy but not at your price, lower yours expectations and increase your odds. Moaning on the internet sure as hell will not help.

Posted

yeah i know i am not asking for perfect just someone who wont all the time ty for let know to fix it

Nikki_Flint
Posted

@Katie, I would start by looking for friends rather than a girlfriend. Give yourself the time and space to get to know people and for them to get to know you. My girlfriend is also my best friend and "friend" is the word common to both.

Posted

ty

Posted

hey

Julie-ann_Bell
Posted

bit harsh charlotte... always have ur expectations high you dont wanna end up with some who dosnt treat you right just because you lowered ur expectations .... i think katie in time that 1 person will come along and treat you the way your meant to be treated you just gotta be patient

Deyna_Speirs
Posted

@Julie-ann Bell , well said

Posted

im with Julie-ann Bell. If you lower your standards your gonna end up with someone who isnt right for you. keep looking flower, that special person is out there