Niamh_Mulvany

Canada!! - Lesbian Ladies

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

So I'm thinking of taking a trip to Canada, I've always wanted to go. Has anyone here ever been to or from Canada? Would love suggestion on places to vist and stay?? Thanks xx

Posted

Heyyyy, well to answer your question I've been here all my life! Lol I live in NB, canada... The maritimes are pretty cool to visit. Or in Quebec, its big and they have many things to visit but, careful most of them are french lol & Ontario has canada wonderland theme park, never went but seems pretty cool!

Posted

I visited my cousin last year in Calgary, Alberta. She took me round to Banff, a couple hours' drive up, if you're into nature and beautiful scenery, Banff is a great place to visit, you can do a hike up Johnston's Canyon or canoe around Lake Louise and they have cabins there.

Other cities like Toronto and Vancouver (which i hope to visit some day and i'd recommend reading up on to familiarise yourself if you like it enough to travel there) are where you can go to explore the creative scene (media, arts and film etc) and absorb the vibrant culture.

Hope that helps a little, have fun. (:

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Haha I'm thinking maybe I should of asked where should I not bother visiting in Canada!!! I'd actually love to move there someday but it seems a bit impossible. The Canadian government look after there own so well. Unlike the stupid Irish government that just keeps screwing us over!

Posted

I live in Edmonton, AB...don't visit here. There is really nothing to see here! I'd head to BC if I were you.