Ian_Mcgrath

really nervous :/ - Gay Guys! <3

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

well, im just starting my mid-term break from school yay!!
and hopefully this week i'll be joining "BelongTo" which im excited about, but really scared at the same time :/
i kno it'll be a great oppurtunity and all that but i'm just afraid of walkin in there not knowing anybody, any tips on how to be well . . less nervous :S
sounds kinda silly :P

David_Dubber
Posted

I know it can be daaunting walking into a room full of strangers and not knowing anybody at all. My advice is to 'just be yourself' and you will soon find that there are others in the same boat and soon get chatting (and making friends) with other people. Good luck anyway
ps. It does NOT sound kinda silly.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I've heard that you picture all of the other people in their underwear. That should keep you happy.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

wish you the best experience Ian

Heebie999
Posted

I'm looking forward to hearing about how your first meeting goes! =D

Posted

yeah,just be you ian,b4 ya know it you wont need this site anymore,but let us know how it goes sexy boy...lol..good luck

gstanescu84
Posted

Best wishes Ian. Everything will be grand.

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Iano just act confident, then in time your confidence will come naturally without you having to act it. I'm sure many others that'll be there will be nervous too. Just try to relax a little and think of how big an opportunity this is for you! Enjoy yourself!! Speak soon mofo!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Ian,

Whare you are goiing too,there will be a lot of other peaple there,all Feeling
a Lot,Lot more nervous than you are. A.ll what you will have to do,is to Focus
on anything else other than being nervous. If you do this then you will find that
after the first five minet`s or so,you will fill ok again. lol.

Chris_Mooney
Posted

Ian Love
Be brave like us Irishmen and you will be fine.
Chris Mooney xx

Posted

Hi Ian well I don't need to say what I was going to say, it's all said by David & Tommy, but you will be fine mate and we are all here for you if you need to chat. xxx

David_Dubber
Posted

Agree with what Gary has just said.............if you need to talk just let us know xx

gstanescu84
Posted

Hope ur first meeting went well.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ian What kind of group that you are joining...but like the others have said just try and be yourself and don't be scared to talk to others..You will do just fine..Good Luck and let us know how it went...

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

hey guys thanks for all the support, im hoping to go next sunday, i was supposed to go last night but iv'e been sick the past 2 days, thats why i wasn't on much.

@michael, it's a kind of youth group, with activities and things like that, but its for the LGBT community of Dublin

Posted

Well all the best next sunday Ian, have u ever been in the Outhouse in Dublin. ?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Ian for letting me know what it is and I know you will be just fine when you go on Sunday...Let us know how it went....

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

@richard, no i havent been there, dont think ive heard of it either :P

Posted

Ok, Ian, It's at 105 Caple Street, 3 time's a week the Under Age Teen's Meet there for a chat and Coffee.

gstanescu84
Posted

The Outhouse is a lovely place for LGBT for all ages, you can just waltz in for a cup of tea/coffee etc., and sit back and relax, meet new people. Usually when i shop, i go to the Outhouse and sit and relax and read magaiznes while sipping a cup of tea, and at teh same time, relaxing. I often go there to meet friends of mine too. It's wodnerful to be in an environment, knowing we won't be judged.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Sounds like a lovely place George!

gstanescu84
Posted

It sure is. I wonder is dere such in NYC. A wodnerful palce to relax especially in a big city.

Posted

Glad u go there George, and yeh ur Comment's are Perfect.

gstanescu84
Posted

Thanks man.

Chris_Mooney
Posted

When ever i am in Dublin i go to the outhouse George.
Chris Mooney