Stephanie_Teng

Needed a new start, meeting new people... - Lesbian Ladies

Stephanie_Teng
Posted

I don't know what I wan, what should I do...too many disappointment. I just wan a fresh start with new friends, new relationship, and a place where I can really belong to.

I know that in life there's a lot of time we may not be able to stop the wave and all that we can do was to learn to surf on it...but I don't wanna surf it alone...

Posted

only you can make new begginings hun x

Stephanie_Teng
Posted

I know...just kinda lost now...that's all...thx dear..

Posted

here if ya need a chat hun x

Posted

Hey there, you alright? Like Sarah, I'm always here if you fancy a chat x

Stephanie_Teng
Posted

thanks guys..it really mean a lot to know that there's still someone out there.. =D

Lulu_Riah
Posted

How about not surf instead? cos I'm scared of surfing. Hahaha. We can do something else together instead, new friend. =)

Posted

Well, just as an idea, why not hang out with some friends, maybe get too know some of their friends, relax, chat etc and if you find someoneyou like more than just a friend then that's a start. As you put it - surf and enjoy the ride, hyperthetically speaking, some waters are easier to surf, just like life, some are more ticky, some more exciting. Just go with the surf and see what happens.

Stephanie_Teng
Posted

Lolxx lulu..surfing is fun..but of course we can do smth else beside surfing..

Kate: thank you...

Posted

Well, just see how things go really - was just using surfing as an example....... Fun, but sometimes other activities take priority................ All the best hun

Posted

I felt the same as you, so i moved cities and switched jobs and started to make new friendships, bt im still lost, i guess the solution lies somewhere in me i just haven't found it yet..for now im just living day by day thats all you can do, just try to enjoy your life and learn to appreciate what you got. going on for you x

Posted

Yep, sounds about right Zoey - take each day as it comes, love / appreciate those around you, take things as they come and see what happens

Stephanie_Teng
Posted

Well that's basically what I'm doing now... Sigh. Trying to enjoy every single day I got...really am trying very hard... I've been saying to myself endlessly -'a step at a time'..

I guess I really need to slow down in everything I do and just deal with whatever that is to come...and stop running away from a city to another or a country to another...

Posted

Well just try relax, take things slow, enjoy life as it comes. In my opinion the more you look for something, or someone the more you may not notice all the good times you may be having either way. Yeah sorry but time will tell. Your lover will come, just have to wait until that time comes

Stephanie_Teng
Posted

hahahaxxx okie...