Homer_Bozarth

i hate HP - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Homer is giving out String Vest's 2 the first person 2 reach 300 Post's on the subject of String Vest's

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@dennis, you are one sexy man who i can enjoy a night with lol. @ Tim, bring it on baby. @ Richard, i do not thing so sexy trooper but good try though. come here so i can make you cream your jeans lol

Posted

Surley u mean Cream My Combat Uniform Homer :/

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

that too sexy trooper just allow me to clean them after you cream them lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It sounds good to me. I like that.

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

send me your creamy pants Dennis lol

Posted

well get a guy in a string vest, and unravel the string in the vest, a bit like strip the willow?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea like that Allen lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Me too Allan!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Funny that this started out as a posting for "I hate HP" and is now on unraveling string vests...

Posted

String Vest's are very Important in some people's Live's.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes they are Richard

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea Tim but i still hate hp lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I love my HP it is the best computer out there. I can run circles around the rest.

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i like dell alot better

Posted

well i am quite happy with the dell laptop, as for speed dennis, thats only your graphics card and memory, as you fill that up things will start to slow.
The only thing guys a string vest will fit around the laptop, but dennis i think you would need an xxxl string vest for your hp

Posted

A String Vest will sort out any Problem's with any make of PC.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol @ Allen your way too funny lol, Richard, you better come here so i can teach you manner lol

Posted

Yeh a good spanking

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol yes you can Allen lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

bring it sexy trooper

Posted

so lets see what we need , some chains, handcuffs, leather straps, a post to restrain or tie dennis or whomsoever to , and a few pvc, and rubber costumes, and thongs for the guys to wear, and then the crops, dildos, vibrators, and whips, with a zorro mask for homer to wear, and dennis can use his hp to film it for the gays.com website, we could also ask all the others , all groups to this fun event,
even have a whip around?
ha ha, oh almost forgot string vests

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I don't do pvc. Sorry!

gstanescu84
Posted

Whats PVC Tim?