What Are You Doing For Valentine's Day ??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

just wondering about all your plans for that special day..and what sort of gifts you are getting your loved one ...

Posted

A Chinese Dinner, and a Night Of Non Stop Pure Passion.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,i think,a vary nice Big Card,and a vary Romantic,candle Lit,Meal together and a nice glass of Champain, ( or two ). lol.

Alan_Longcroft-Markham
Posted

I'll be in Venice with my school choir!
...but not with anyone I want to spend Valentine's Day with :/

Posted

an Italian Dinner, some wine, a long walk, then a passionate night

Joe_Lewis_59482
Posted

Sitting home alone, revising for A-Levels, wishing I had a man of my own, and probably googling hot guys on my laptop haha

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

watching tv at home

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Probably doing the same thing. No money and my boyfriend left me.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am sorry to hear that Tim

Posted

Same here Tim, Sorry 2 hear that.

Zachary_Holmes
Posted

This will be mine and my boyfriends first valentines day together and our first valentines day overall, so I've been planning it for awhile...

I'll be getting ze full body wax on Saturday, to look my best & new haircut.
I have bought 350 church candles and 50 floor candle lanterns. I plan to line the outline of the hallway, stairs and landing with candles leading to the bedroom with small tea candles.

I am then using the church candles of assorted sizes in the bathroom, all over, in piles and clumps leaving a pathway to a hot steaming bath that will be covered with real red rose petals that have been preserved! I have 2000 petals so i plan to cover the floor, the bath, the bed and the pathways between the candles leading to them. I will dot the lanterns evenly around the house.

Meanwhile, my boyfriend will be downstairs in the kitchen and dining room, preparing his surprise for me while i'll be preparing his surprises All i know is that he is cooking a 3 course meal with wine and candles + hes an amazing cook! xD

If all goes according to plan, it'll be a night from heaven!

Joe_Lewis_59482
Posted

Wow...Zachary I envy you so much its unreal!

Zachary_Holmes
Posted

Hehe, i'm afraid it's gonna seem too cheesy or sleazy though! I hope it has the effect i want it too, a romantic awe that is.

Posted

Yep i think the same as Joe, Zachary, BUT i am just a BANGER

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'm sorry to hear that you will be in the same position as I on Valentine's Day!

Posted

Mean's i will be Banging my Guy. LOL

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'd love to be banging my guy, too!

Posted

Sat. Feb 11th,12, 21:50 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Valentines Day, WOW, Not Much - If Anything. I Live With a Guy, Commonlaw Relationship of Sorts. Not the Social Type at All. Oh Well He Has Doggie and
Doggie Means a Lot to Him. I've Got My Kitty Cat and When I get Home He
Loves to Get Tummy/Back Messages so Yes He KNOWS Who His Valentine Is - ME, Meow. Meow.
For the Love of a Kitty.
LOL,
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

wow zachary i evny you too...if there is one day out of the whole year to be CHEESY...then valentine's day is the exception !!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

My plans for my lover of 24 years is that I will be taking him to se the Daytona Race in Fla...For those who don't know it is Nascar race one of the biggest of the year..We will speand 4 days there..He has to work on Valentine's Day but at the end of the month we are going to have fun meeting drivers and feeling the rush of the cars as they pass by...

Posted

Wow Michael, bring me as well, wow it's a dream of mine.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You know I would if I could...LOL...Rich

Posted

Yep, i know, Michael, but i am seething with Jelousness lol, Aww no really enjoy urself, But it's one of my dream's and i will make it before i leave this World.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It is one of Donnie's dream too...That is why I got it for him for his Valintins day gift...

Posted

Well Who's a Lucky Donnie