hotshot70

MISSING PERSON - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Terrill Lynch has been missing from Portland OR for 2 days. He is 6'1" around 150 lbs. He is currently on crutches.. He stepped outside of a bar for a cigarette at 2405 S Star Lake Rd on Feb. 1, and was not seen since. I do not know the name of the place at that location, but please help us find him. This is NOT a joke, this is NOT a scam or any devious plan. PLEASE pass this info along. Anyone who is my friend in Facebook can see a pic of the guy (since I don't know how to post a pic in a message here). If someone can tell me how to post his pic here, please let me know.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I just copied your message and sent it in an open Facebook message to a friend of mine in Portland, Oregon.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

scott you can post a pic of him on your profile let people know its there

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Scott I pray that he will be safe..I will copy and paste this on my Fb page hoping that it helps...

Posted

thanks. My facebook page is www.facebook.com/iowahotshot. I posted his pic and a message about it on my wall yesterday, so if you can, check it out. Let's all hope and pray he is found safe and sound.

Posted

thanks. My facebook page is www.facebook.com/iowahotshot. I posted his pic and a message about it on my wall yesterday, so if you can, check it out. Let's all hope and pray he is found safe and sound.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Have posted it and the one you just post...Lets hope that the word gets out....

Posted

well a girl went missing in scotland over xmas, and everyone posted it on fb, and after 3days she was found and police called, get everyone on fb involved, if he got on transport may be in a different state by now

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i saw that on the news. i hope that person is found soon

Posted

thinking of you scott in my prayers big hugs xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your family is in my prayers scott

Posted

for the record, he is not related to me. He s a close friend to my friend in Portland. Still haven't heard anymore yet. Keep prayers going.

Posted

I posted a pic of Terrill in my profile under a seperate photo album. Check it out to see what he looks like and spread it around.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I just reported it again on my FB page.

Posted

I have Lit a Candle for ur Friend.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Good for you Richard! You will let us know if he appears, Scott, I hope!

Neil_Hilde
Posted

I can't view your photos, but I hope he's found alive and well...

Posted

can someone go to my profile and see if they can access the pic of Terrill?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

sorry scott but i dont see a photo gallery at all on your page you may need to check your settings

Posted

My love and prayers are with you and youre friend.
Love Ian xx

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I didn't find the photos eithr when I looked yesterday.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

There is a photo there?

Neil_Hilde
Posted

"Sorry, hon! You have no permission to view Scott Smith’s private photos or videos. If you’re really dying to lay your eyes on them, send Scott Smith a message to ask for approval ;-)"

All your current photos are set to private. :P

Posted

hmmm, I thought I changed the one pic to public. I will allow you access, then I will try to fix it for all.