Jony_Star

Don't Know What To Do - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok well i didn't have a dream about my friend...but well i woke up this morning picking out my clothes and gettin ready to shower...and i see an envelope with pictures...and well it contained 3 sets of pictures that my friend and I took in a picure booth...and it says best friends on the top...and the i find a piece of paper that says "To the man who calls himself my best friend"...i thought it was a note that she had wrote to me...but it is a drawing of both of us...and on the bottom it says K.O.C and Big Zam are the bestest buds...(please don't ask what K.O.C stands for and that's my nickname...lol...)...anywho...and it hit me hard...all this time i've been saying i wouldn't take her back...but after seeing the pics and drawings...i'm beginning to think that maybe i should forgive her...but now i'm worried because what if my dreams were actually the other way around...what if it was actually me asking her to come back and be my best friend...and she says no???...i'm torn between holding on and letting go...if i should let go...then i need to burn the pictures...in an attempt to forget and never look back...in this vulnerable state...i feel that i can't trust my own judgement...because as i said...i'm torn between forgiving and simply just forgetting...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

When you are not sure, don't do anything. Wait until clarity comes to you. If you are spiritual, pray for clarity.

Posted

just joined and dont know what she did to ask urself to forgive her but whatever it was,forgive her,..then decide if ya wanna hang on or let go,depends what you wanna put ur self through man,dont 4get forgiveness is for YOU,weigh out the situation then decide...pretty easy really..lol...good luck.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Chris. I feel that forgiveness is always important for yourself. You need to do that in order to have relief and peace for yourself. I know I gave you other advice before (something along the line of forgetting her) but now it seems that the relationship is salvageable. I would not burn the pictures!

Posted

well i don't know if the relationship is salvageable...it could still go either way...just because i can forgive her...doesn't mean she'll forgive me for being to hard on her...and i have to admit i messed up too by breaking our friendship off when i felt angry...i can only hope she can forgive me as well...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'd say that she has made the first step toward forgiving you by giving you the photos and writing what she wrote. I think it's got a chance.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony I say to forgive her and then ask her to forgive you...I think Tim is right she is trying to talk with you the photot's is her way to see how you are..Trust in your heart and it will show you the way..and If you all have been friends for a long time I bet she will forgive you ...

Posted

well she didn't give me the pics...those were pics that i had kept in my drawer...and i happen to find the envelope...i was curious to see what pics were in it...and then when i found them...and i saw the drawing...well it hit me...that i don't want that friendship to end...we had great times...and it's hard for me to just simply let them go...as if they meant nothing to me...but well we'll see what the outcome is...we've been friends since our freshman yr in high school...we had a mutual friend...and when she moved...we pretty much hung out and talked more...and that's when our friendship began...and as time went by our friendship grew stronger and had it not been that we had different classes...we would've been inseperable...but well let's hope that the friendship meant something to her as it did to me...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I wish you lots of luck, Jony. It'll all turn out good.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I hope so... Things will turn out good if you believe that.